____________________________________

Back in Camelot Leon and Percival were taken to Gaius' chambers after they were both bitten by the snakes and hadn't woken up.

Merlin placed lit candles on the tables as Gaius examined the two knights.

" Merlin, hollyhock" Gaius ordered.

" One dram?" Merlin asked as he went to collect it.

" And Dianthus, two drams" Gaius replied

" Lungwort?"

" Three grains"

Arthur, Violet and Mordred burst into the room.

" What happened?" Arthur demanded

" We were riding. We came upon a nest of snakes" Elyan answered gesturing to his unconscious friends.

Arthur looked around the room and noticed that Gwen and Aria weren't there.

" Where's Guinevere and Aria?"

At the mention of Aria missing, Mordred and Violet looked around the frantically.

No one answered Arthur's question. Mordred noticed that everyone looked at each other sad.

" Where are they?" Arthur repeated.

" I told them to get away." Elyan finally answered, " They both fled."

Arthur looked at everyone in the room with worry before he and Mordred stormed out of the room with Merlin following.

" Arthur!"

" We ride at dawn" Arthur informed his servant as he and Mordred continued down the hallway.

Merlin looked back to the door of Gaius' chambers to see Elyan and Violet. All three of them shared worried looks.

____________________________________

Merlin walked into Arthur's chambers quietly. Arthur looked up as he closed the door.

" Learn to knock will you" Arthur grumbled

"Sorry, sire" Merlin replied " I wanted you to know that Leon and Percival are safe. They are well onto the road of recovery."

" That's good news" Arthur muttered

" Arthur, there is evidence of sorcery. Gaius suspects Morgana is involved. " Merlin informed

" You can go, Merlin," Arthur says quietly as he looked down worried.

Merlin turned to leave.

" I lost Guinevere once before," Arthur said causing Merlin to stop and turn around to face his friend.

"You're not going to lose her or Aria."

Arthur looked unsure.

" Your not," Merlin said as he approached Arthur again. " We will find them. I swear"

Merlin held out his hand to Arthur. Arthur and Merlin clasped arms.

" We'll bring them home" Merlin smiled at the king.

____________________________________

Mordred was walking down the hall, worried out of his mind about Aria. He reached her chambers and slowly opened the door.

Ruby perked up when she saw Mordred enter but didn't move from where she was laying on Aria's bed.

Mordred went over to the dog, sat down on the edge of the bed and gently petted Ruby who let out a sad whine.

" Don't worry, girl. I'll bring her home, I promise" Mordred said quietly as he stroked Ruby's head gently.

The next morning, the knights, Merlin and Arthur set off to rescue their Queen and Princess.

____________________________________

Deep in the forest, Gwen and Aria were lying side by side unconscious as Morgana kneeled beside them and gently stroked Aria's face waking her from her slumber.

Aria looked around panicked. She was still in her armour and cloak. She nudged Gwen, waking her from her slumber as well. Gwen bolted up and they both faced Morgana who was smirking at them.

" Good morning, my ladies" Morgana sneered

Gwen and Aria then noticed that their hands were bound by rope. Aria thought it was strange but her ropes felt a little loose. Aria also noticed that she didn't have any of her weapons with her as she had left them with Majesty.

" What do you want with us?" Gwen asked

" I thought we could play a little game," Morgana smirked.

" A game?" Aria raised an eyebrow at her older sister.

" To find out just how much Arthur loves you both. And to also find out how strong Mordred's feelings are for you dear sister" Morgana replied venomously

" It won't work" Gwen shakes her head.

" You underestimate their feelings. "

"They're not stupid, 'Gana!" Aria snapped
" They'll know you've taken us. They'll know it's a trap"

Morgana's smirk faltered slightly when Aria used her nickname and Aria noticed.

" They will. But they'll still come" Morgana then walked off back to her horse.

Gwen turned to Aria who hadn't noticed the tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

" Don't worry, Aria. We'll be ok. We'll make it out of this" Gwen soothes and hugged her younger sister in law as best she could with her hands bound.