"Amelia.. that was two years ago. And that was the day you met Harry." Audrey whispers in grief.

My heart felt like it stopped beating, my jaw dropping and immediately my eyes welted with tears.

"W-what?" I stuttered at the tears came full fledge out my eyes. I brought my hand to cup over my mouth, and immediately I watched as my mom started to tear up too from my reaction.

"I m—missed two years of my life?" I muffle into my hand.

"No darling, you didn't miss it. You just can't remember it right now. You were in an accident seventy days ago and have been in a coma ever since." She holds my hand tighter and transitions from the chair to the edge of my bed.

I couldn't take in all of this.

"What accident?" I stuttered while putting my hand down.

"There was a house fire, and Harry got you out just in time but you suffered severe damage to your brain. The doctors fixed you all up but in consequence you feel into a coma." Mom explains to me while rubbing my hands, Audrey wiping her eyes of tears behind her.

"Our house burnt down?" I asked.

"No, your's and Harry's did." She clarifies.

This was all so much.

"I lived with this stranger?" I then asked.

"Amelia, you loved him. And he loved you. He proposed to you a year ago and you were meant to get married." She explains as simply as possible but I had so many questions.

"Well fix her then!" I heard the loud barking voice come from out of the room, making me flinch and see it was coming from Harry who had nothing but pure boiling rage on his face, yelling at the doctor while the two other guys tried to calm him down.

He looked really scary when he was mad, not someone I ever imagined being with.

"I was gonna marry him?" I asked again just in case if there was confusion. My mom pulled her eyes back from the window and to me again.

"He's really upset right now, don't be scared." She says calmly but that didn't make me feel any better. "Darling there's so much I want to tell you but the doctor needs to examine you again first to see what's actually going on. Maybe this is fixable." She says while rubbing my hands.

"Where's dad?" I asked, realizing he wasn't here.

"He's on his way." She answers.

My eyes go back to the window, looking at the man who everyone claimed I was infatuated to. He stood there's with his two friends by his side, still listening to the doctor but with a more chiseled angered look on his face. He had dark curly locks that were continuously pushed back out of his face by his tattooed covered hands that trailed all up both arms. His inked fingers had different rings on each one, all except for his ring finger and thumbs. He was full of tattoos, and I mean full. Both of his exposed arms were covered in them and it made me wonder how many were under his black t-shirt as well. He was tall, definitely over six feet and taller then his friends. But the one thing that struck me the most about him was that he was intimidating, very very intimidating.

He looked like he could rips someone to shreds for stepping on his toes and that's someone I never pictured being with. He looked hard as nails just from his stance, and it kinda scared me.

"Wait." I say in realization, looking widely at my mom.

"What baby?" She grabs my leg.

"Him.. Harry. Earlier, he mentioned something about loosing a child— Briar I think. What was he talking about? Who is that?" I asked in desperate need for an answer more then anything.