Chapter 30

Keasia (Kayak, Keel, all that)

This big ass buff ass nigga dragged me up the stairs and into the bathroom. If I had the strength I would've kicked his ass in the balls and ran out this bitch.

Instead I was so weak that I just allowed my body to be flung around like a rag doll.

Once we made it up the stairs he sat me on the toilet and looked at me with demon eyes; "move and I won't hesitate to snap ya neck"

I sat, looking at the ground as he started the bath water. He turned to me and began to undress me. Once the water got to a good height he placed me into the steaming water. My body instantly relaxed.

After about 5 minutes into the bath there was a loud boom sounding like someone had kicked the door in.

Meathead rose from his squatting position, grabbed his gun and exited the bathroom. I sat still, lowkey scared of what to expect. Until I heard a barrage of gunfire causing me to hop out of the tub and quickly get dressed.

I froze in place as the bathroom door swung open; "she's in here boss" the familiar face stated over his shoulder. I smiled cheekily.

**************************

Jaron

I had been keeping close tabs on this nigga Jasper's bitch

I had been keeping close tabs on this nigga Jasper's bitch. At first it was hard because she stay with security but with a little finesse I was able to trail her, staying a few cars behind her.

I knew this nigga had something to do with my sister disappearing. Na, Keasia ain't my real sister but she close enough. I always told myself that I would give my life to protect her and Jaslyn.

Speaking of Jaslyn dumb ass; I wanted to slap some sense into her ass but I knew my mama would tear me a new one when she found out.

I heard through my niggas on the street that she was the last one with Asia before she just dropped off the face of the earth.

For the first few weeks I wasn't stunting her being gone but it's been a month now that I ain't seen nor heard from my sis. That wasn't like her at all, we usually talk at least 3 times a week.

Today I had followed shawty to an abandoned house on the West Side. "Tf she doing here" I thought to myself.

I watched her & a girl smile and talk. Then they looked in the direction of where I had my car. "Fuck" I said sliding down into my seat.

After about 10 minutes, I realized no one had approached the car so I sat up straight and grabbed my phone out of the cup holder.

"Aye meet me off of Delmar Lane" I said to one of my people, giving them further instructions of where exactly to go.