Chapter 8

Ri outfit in MM

Kiari

"Aye Ri who tf you got sending you dozens of roses and shit" Max yelled as he stormed into my bedroom. I laid there still pretending I didn't hear his ass. This fucker clearly has loss his mind coming in my shit yelling and shit while I'm sleep.

"Kiari yo ass ain't sleep, you hear me bruh. Who tf buying all these damn roses?" his dumb ass yelled again.

"First of all, this my shit, don't come in here like you pay some shit. Second what the fuck you even talking about, roses." I said snatching the covers off of me & going into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

"I obviously got a key for a reason." He said smirking.

"Well give me my shit" I said snatching the key from his hand. We been broken up for a whole month now and this motherfucker just now wanna pop up, hopefully to get the rest of his shit.

"Who the fuck bought all these damn roses? I'm not gone ask yo ass no more Kiari." 

"What tf was I doing when you walked in here, huh? Sleep right? So how tf imma know anything about- why tf am I explaining shit to you? GET YA SHIT AND GET TF OUT!" I yelled.

Strap immediately appeared in my bedroom doorway.  When the fuck this nigga got here?

"Is there a problem?" Debo said as he appeared also, eyeing Max.

"Nah man I just came to get my shit" Max said walking towards the closet. I guess he didn't want an issue today, normally his ass would've been talking out the side of his neck. I walked back into my bathroom to take a shower, I had a long day ahead of me.

Hopping into the shower I begin to wash my body with my Aveeno Oatmeal body wash; I love this body wash, it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. If you're still using Dove you clearly need to broaden your horizons because Aveeno & Olay got them beat!

After a 30 minute shower I jumped out, oiled my body and grabbed my black panty and bra set to put on. I walked into my huge walk in closet to see what I was gonna wear today.

Juri and I had to meet with some potential investors for a business we wanted to open, we also needed to go look at property to start the business. I hope her ass got some sleep last night because I'm not up for no attitude today,

Max ass already done pissed me off for the day with his worrisome ass. Going through my clothes I found some black skinny jeans , a black shirt, black Giuseppe Zanotti Harmony Glittered 3 strap heels, and a knee length burnt orange jacket.

I got dressed and walked into my living room I immediately remembered the roses Max mentioned. Now I see why he was going bananas.

Sitting on my counter were 6 dozen red roses. "Where did these come from Debo?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Ion know Ri, Strap picked them up from the front desk for you this morning on the way in." I turned to Strap for confirmation, in response he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well is there a note or something?" I said walking over to the roses.

After searching through the first 3 bouquets, I finally found a note stuffed in the fourth one:

"I'll be yours forever, just tell me where to start." -Jasper.