Chapter 13

Ri's Outfit for the date in MM

Kiari

Tonight was date night with Jasper, to say I was nervous was an understatement. I was literally running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Currently I'm at the nail salon getting a mani/pedi. I was deciding on a gel color when I felt someone staring at me. I looked around, but no one seemed to be paying me any mind.

Sitting in the chair I pulled out my phone to text the group chat :

Me: So what should I wear tonight, I need help 😩

Juri🧡🐶: Wear something that hug that lil booty sis😝

Toya❣️🧚🏾‍♀️: First of all, what booty 🤔 Second, where are y'all going ?

Me: 🖕🏾I don't know, he won't tell me 😑 & y'all know I hate surprises

Juri🧡🐶: You always look cute so just wear something casual

Toya❣️🧚🏾‍♀️: Yea, don't think to much into it, his ass will like whatever you put on

The nail tech approached the chair to start on my pedicure, I decided to go with a baby pink color on my nails and toes.

After about a hour and a half I was done and heading out. Approaching my car I noticed 3 of my tires were flattened.

"What the fuck" I sighed to myself; the day I decide to give Debo and Strap the day off this shit happens.

My phone began to ring. I was gonna ignore it until I saw "Jasper🤤"  I quickly answered the phone.

Jas: "Hey Ms. Kiari, how you doing? You ready for tonight?"

Me: "Hey Jas, I am but now I have 3 flat tires. I have to call a tow truck to come get me so I'm kind of frustrated, let me call you back."

Jas: "Nah, where you at, I'll come get you and have your car towed to ya building for you."

Something told me not to debate with him; plus I wasn't even in the mood, I was ready to get home at this point.

Me: "Alright, thank you. I'm in the Peachtree Center by Benihana. Text me when you're outside and I will come out."

Jas: "Bet, give me 10 minutes."

Me: "okay, thank you Jasper"

Jas: "Ain't shit my queen, hang tight"

We ended our call and I decided to just walk around and look in the stores to kill time. For some reason I kept feeling like someone was watching me but each time I looked around nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.

15 minutes later Jasper texted and said he was outside. By the time I made it outside the tow truck had already had my Jag on the bed.

I reached into my purse so that I could pay the guy but Jasper grabbed my hand; "Nah ma, I already paid for it."

"Thank you" I said blushing. He held the car door open for me, I got in and put on my seatbelt. He jumped in and pulled off.

"You wanna connect your phone" he asked referring to the Bluetooth radio.

"Sure why not" I said.

"Aight don't be playing no lame shit." He said chuckling.

I stale faced him; "stop playing with me." I went into my Apple Music and put it on shuffle.

"What you know bout this shawty" he said nodding his head to "No Cutt" by Moneybagg Yo ft Lil Baby.