Chapter 19

Jas outfit in MM

Jasper

It was Friday so that meant it was Kiari and I date night. We decided when we first started talking that every Friday would be dedicated to each other since we both had busy schedules.

I was currently sitting in my office at the hookah lounge, I opened it up a month ago and it's doing better than I thought.

So many thoughts were running through my mind right now. I wanted to make tonight special for Ri and I, maybe make it official?

She is truly the best woman I've ever encountered, besides my mother. She's smart, beautiful, a great listener, an even better communicator, and she don't take shit from nobody. That was my type of woman.

Her banana head ass brother done came around. Him and I got cool af, along with Tango and Jase. We go out once every two weeks to have a guys night at different spots around the A.

Speaking of this man, I owed him an ass whoopin' for losing his god damn mind. I had stopped by Ri house one day earlier this week and saw that Toya was there. I asked her what was up and why she wasn't home; all she said was "fuck Isaiah lil dick ass" and mugged the fuck outta me.

I called his ass to see what was up. At first he didn't wanna tell me. He eventually told me about his lil side bitch and how he got caught up. I was finna curse his ass out but the way he was sounding I already knew he was going through it so I let him have it.

That was until Ri hit me up today letting me know that she wanted to chill in the house for our date tonight; I asked her was she sure because Toya was still over there. That's when she let me know that she had went home today. So that was my cue to beat his ass now since he should be in good spirits.

I wrapped up in my office and headed out. I walked over to the bar and handed the bartender some ones for the night so that she would have enough change and I wouldn't have to come back.

"Thanks boss, have a good night" Jaslyn said.

"Good night, call me if you need me" I said as I headed towards the door. Jaslyn was a cool chick, she let me know that she was back and forth between here and Florida and that she just needed a weekend job. I went ahead and hired her based off of her experience in the night life and off the strength that her brother was cool peoples.

At first I was skeptical because she is Keasia best friend but what me and her had going on ain't have shit to do with her. As long as she kept this shit business, I was cool.

Walking to my car I felt like someone was following me. I gripped the gun that rested in my waist and turned slowly, only to be staring into the eyes of Keasia crazy ass.

Speaking of the devil.

"What the fuck bruh, how many times I gotta threaten to kill yo ass before you actually believe I'll do the shit" I mugged her.

Stepping close to me she said "Jasper I just need to talk to you"

"We ain't got shit to talk about" I said and continued in the direction of my car.

I could hear her footsteps behind me. "You mean to tell me you don't love me anymore AT ALL, like for real? This bitch got your head so gone that you forgot who held you down all them years!" She yelled

I looked around the parking lot to make sure nobody could hear her nut ass. The last thing I needed was for some nosey ass bitch to run back and tell Ri she saw me arguing with a hoe in the parking lot.