Chapter 27

Jasper

Kiari was getting ready to come by the house so that we could spend some time together. This would be her first time at my spot so I had to make sure it was spotless. Plus, I had a lot of surprises for her when she got here.

I walked into my bathroom and started the water for my shower. While that was heating up I walked into my closet to gather me some boxers, a tank top, and some sweats. Ri said she wanted to just chill at my house today so that's what we we're going to do.

I stepped into the shower and washed my body for about 20 minutes and got out. As I stepped out the security guard spoke over the intercom;  "Aye boss, ya lady coming through the gate"

"Aight give her a garage opener and tell her to park in the garage." I replied back.

"Bet"

I had to hurry up and set up her gifts for when she walked through my bedroom door. I know she gonna curse me out for spending this much money on her but she gotta realize that I'll give her the world without her even asking.

Once I finished setting up her gifts I walked down the stairs, I immediately heard the garage being opened. The dogs begin to bark and run towards the door. "Sit."

They both sat down by the door waiting to see who was gonna walk in.

Ri knocked on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. "Nigga don't tell me you done bought ANOTHER car!" She mugged me as she stepped into the house wearing a sexy ass red Silk coat and Clear heels.

Did this girl have clothes under this jacket? I asked myself

"Well hey to you too meat head ass girl" I chuckled.

"Boy- WHAT THE FUCK JAS WHY YOU GOT HORSES IN YA DAMN HOUSE!" She screamed as she damn near broke her ankles trying to get back out the door.

I was literally dying laughing! "Girl calm ya ass down, they don't bite."

"Bullshit" she said trying to get back into her car. I walked over, grabbed her hand, and picked her up bridal style.

"Calm down, I promise they won't mess with you, come on" I said as I walked her into the house.

I placed her onto her feet as the dogs just stared at her, her ass was literally shaking.

"Come Midnight."

Midnight walked over slowly. She done scared my damn dogs with her screaming.

Midnight walked over and rubbed his head against my leg. I bent down and rubbed him; "see they just like to love on you."

Oreo walked over and rubbed her head against Ri's leg. She reached down and patted her head like the dog had a damn disease. Midnight walked over and did the same.