Chapter 15

Unknown

For 90 whole days I've been following this bitch around trying to get her schedule down packed. 3 WHOLE months and I still didn't know how I was gonna put my plans in motion.

For one she was too secure, after the tire incident it's like she didn't wanna risk being out by herself without her security; scary ass bitch.

Not to mention her and Jasper were becoming as thick as thieves and they looked to be so happy. Every time they were together people would compliment them on how good they looked with one another.

The way he looked at her like she was the only woman in the world made my blood boil and fed my rage.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. "Okay Keasia, what's gonna be your first move?" I thought out loud.

I closed my eyes and instantly begin having flashbacks of the days when Jas and I had our first real encounter.

The Past .......

I was 15 years old walking the dark Atlanta streets heading to my best friend house. My mama and I had just got into yet another fight and she put me out. This had become almost like an everyday thing since my dad died. Mama became so depressed that she started drinking and doing hard drugs.

I walked along Pryor Rd heading towards Jaslyn apartments to see if I could stay the weekend here until things cooled down.

Once I got into the apartments I breathed a sigh of relief, I'm not even sure how long I had been walking because I shattered my phone on the way here. As I rounded the corner to go up the stairs there were 4 men sitting in the way.

"Excuse me" I said holding my head down trying not to make eye contact.

"Ain't you to young to be out here shawty" one of the guys said.

"Obviously" I said cocking my head to the side

Raising his hands in surrender he chuckled , "My bad lil mama, where you headed"

"None of your business, please move so that I can get to my destination" I said smartly

They made a path for me to walk through. As I was walking up one of the men smacked my ass. I turned around so fast and kicked the closest one in the face.

I heard chuckling behind me as I jogged the rest of the way. Once I made it up the stairs and to Jaslyn's door I knocked and her brother Jaron opened the door.

"Hey Ron, do you think ya mama would mind me staying here the weekend?" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

He opened the door wider, "Nah shawty come on"

"Thanks" I said as I entered the apartment, their mom was probably at work since she worked the night shift at the hospital.

As I walked through the living room I noticed 2 guys sitting on the couch; one was about Ron's age and one looked to be my age. He was brown skin, with short dreads & big eyes that made him look kind of weird but cute in a weird way.

I was able to get a full view of his face when I realized that it was Jasper from my 10th grade Algebra class. He was pretty quiet in school and kept to hisself so it was weird seeing him with known drug dealers.

I guess he noticed me staring because he looked up and gave me a head nod. I nodded back and made my way to Jaslyn's room.

It was going on 1 in the morning so I knew her ass would be sleep. I twisted her bedroom doorknob and walked in. She was sitting Indian style on her bed in her phone and eating hot fries.

She looked up when she heard me enter her room. "Hey bitch" she said as she made room for me to get into the bed with her.

Jaslyn and I have been friends since Pre-K so she already knew if I was here it was because I didn't want to be home. I laid my head on her shoulder and took a deep breath.

"Hey girl, Ron said it would be cool if I stayed the weekend, I don't really want to be home."

"You know that's cool with me sis, whatever you need I'm here." She replies passing me the bag of chips.

"Thanks, what's Jasper from school doing here and why is he hanging with drug dealers, I thought he was a nerd or some shit" I said scrunching my face up.

Chuckling she side eyed me, "You really live in your lil bubble don't you, that's that man brother"

She was right I did live in a bubble, if it's not about my family or school work I don't pay it any mind. Shrugging I said "I mind my business, that man ain't my business, he need to be though"

She shot her head towards me, "What ! You finally see someone that interest you miss boys have coodies" she said laughing hard.

Stale facing her I said "that was so long ago, shut the hell up" I nudged her with my shoulder.

"But for real, if you want him go for it, he don't pay anybody no mind just like yo ass, y'all weird asses belong together" she said shrugging

"Yeah yeah bitch good night" I said laying back ready to let sleep take over me.

"Oh now you wanna lay down" she said chuckling as she laid back also.

I let sleep overcome me dreaming about Jasper in the process.

The Present .....

I smiled to myself as I remembered that night like it was last night. That night set the tone for Jasper and I. 

About 2 weeks after that we started hanging out and eventually became a couple. We were together 4 years after that until I made the biggest mistake of my life.

Afterwards my life went downhill, Jasper left Atlanta to go to only God knows and I was completely miserable. So here I am trying to make his life as miserable as mine was when he left me.

Was I gonna be successful? Who knows but I damn sure was gonna try my hardest.
______________________________

Author's 📝

So now y'all know the crazy bitch name Keasia !

First of all, who stalks somebody for 3 months ! It ain't that deep sis !

This was just a filler chapter on how Jasper and her met !

Thank You 🙏🏽 Thank You 🙏🏽 Thank You 🙏🏽

COMMENT ,  VOTE , & SHARE 💚