Chapter 12

Jasper

Jase and I met up at Tom,Dick,and Hanks to get some drinks and discuss his next moves. Even though I told my family years ago I wanted nothing to do with the drug business I still give my say so every once and a while.

We were finishing up when a dark skin girl walked up the stairs and over to a table where I heard a familiar voice. I scrunched my face up because what's up with me hearing folks I can't remember and shit. I looked over in the direction of where the girl had walked to and guess who I saw; Kiari fine ass.

For the past two weeks I been trying my hardest to get her info but it's like nobody would budge. I should've just got the shit from her annoying ass brother but I ain't want lil bro to lose his life for talking reckless, so I left it alone. This was my opportunity though.

"Aye you know who serving that table over there?" I asked the bartender. "Na bro but I can find out for you, hold on" dude said as he typed some stuff into the computer.

He looked up and said "Aye MiMi come here real quick" he motioned for a light skin thick chick to come over. "This their server right here bro."

"How you doing ma'am, could you do me a favor and get those ladies over there another round of whatever their having and put it on my tab" I said pointing to the table Kiari was sitting at.

"Sure will" she said with a smile. "Thanks shawty, here you go" I said handing her a $50. She walked off to finish whatever she was doing.

"Aye bro who is shorty and why you so adamant about getting her." Jase said to me.

"Man I met shawty a few weeks ago at Limelight, ion know; it's just something about her that just won't leave my head." I said downing the shot of Crown Royal I ordered.

"Man I ain't seen you this wrapped up in a bitch since that looney ass girl you had in high school" he said chuckling.

I stale faced him. "Fuck that bitch! Why her crazy ass pop up at my spot the other night, FOR THE SECOND time! I don't even know how this bitch found me! Now I gotta hire guards and shit to be on my property cause ain't no telling what this bitch got going through her mind!" I said getting pissed all over again.

"I told you back when I first met her ass that she was gone be a problem but nnnoooo you ain't wanna listen to yo big brother." He said chuckling.

"Man whatever, I was in love with that bitch, she betrayed me and almost got me killed." I said shaking my head.

"Alright look, you know how you get when you replay that shit so just calm down and go talk to shawty over there, she smiling like a motherfucker look." Jase said nodding his head over in their direction.

I looked over at her, we made eye contact and I instantly licked my lips. "Imma go over there in a minute, what else you need me to know?" I said turning back to him.

We finished going over the books for the traps and made sure all shipments were coming in on time and without a problem.

"Aight bro I need to go see a man about a dog, I'll hit you up later" Jason said, we dapped each other and I made my way over to the table to talk to my future wife.

"Hey ladies, you enjoying your drinks" I said giving them my million dollar smile. "Hey, Jasper ain't it?" Kiari said sipping her drink. "Thank you for the drinks."

"Ain't shit mama, can I talk to you for a minute" I said nodding to the side.

Clearing her throat she said "Sure" she stood up and made her way over to the side, where I followed her. "So what's up?"

"Did you get my roses?" I said stuffing my hands into my pocket, for some reason I was nervous as hell.

"Yes I did, my security guy brought them up for me, my ex saw them and went ballistic." She said chuckling and pushing her hair behind her ears.

"Your ex? What nigga in his right mind would allow you to be his ex?" I said raking my eyes over her small frame. There was that shift again inside my body.

"I left his ass, another story for another time." She said waving her hand. "How did you find out what building I lived in anyways?"

"I have my ways, when I see something I want, I go for it, I would've had your number by now but ya lil brother wasn't going for it."

"My lil brother? Now you seeming a lil stalkerish, what's up with you" she said raising her eyebrow.

This caused me to laugh, her face was so cute. "Nah I ran into him at the gym a few weeks back, he got a smart ass mouth" I said rubbing my chin.

"Mhm, so what's up?" She said leaning into me.

"You know what's up, if you got the roses you know that I'm trying to make you mine. So that's my question to you, what's up?" I said smirking.

She shifted her weight and begin to bite her lip, she was nervous now. "I mean we can start off as friends and see where we go from there."

"Okay I'm cool with that" I said grabbing her hand and interlocking our fingers.

She smiled up at me; right then I knew that I would do anything to keep that smile on her face.

I pulled her into me and hugged her, rubbing my hand down her back. We pulled away and she reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. She put her number in it and saved it as "Kiari👑".

She kissed my cheek and walked back to join her friends. They begin to talk and smile at her. I already knew they were hounding her on what we talked about because she was blushing.

I walked back over to the bar, paid my tab and left out of the restaurant to head to meet up with a real estate agent, I need to find a building for a hookah lounge I wanted to open.

I made it to the parking lot and to my car where there was a folded piece of paper on the windshield. I was gonna throw it away until a picture feel out; it was a picture taken of me and Ri talking just a few minutes ago.

What the fuck, I said looking around but nobody was in the parking lot and there wasn't any cars that looked out of place. I unfolded the paper, the note read:

"You think you can replace me? I told you I will make your life as miserable as mine."

I balled the paper up and hopped in my car, I crunk up and connected my phone to the Bluetooth. I decided to text Kiari:

Me: Let me know when you finish up with the girls queen. I wanna take you out tonight

I locked my phone and pulled off. I started to think about if I wanted to risk some shit and kill my ex bitch; I could already see that she was gonna be a problem. I'll be damned if I get caught up in her bull shit again.
______________________________

Author's 📝

Thoughts on this ex girlfriend of his ?

Y'all ready for things to get spicy between Jas and Ri ?

Do you think they will make it as a "couple"?

As always; THANK YOU 🙏🏽 THANK YOU 🙏🏽 THANK YOU 🙏🏽

COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE 💚