Chapter 28

Toya

Luckie has to go back out of town this week and I was so skeptical about him going. Although I told him I needed my space and that we were done he's still MINE and will always be.

I sunk my body into the tub and closed my eyes and begin rubbing my stomach. I couldn't wait to have my baby. Today we were going to my OB/GYN for my 16-week check up.

I'm ready to see Isaiah's reaction while hearing the heartbeat for the first time; the first time I heard it I cried. I wonder if he will do the same.

I heard a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in" I said loud enough for him to hear me. He walked into the bathroom.

"You know you don't have to knock right" I asked tilting my head to look at him.

"Nah ma, this your space. I just need to grab some shoes out the closet and to ask what time we need to leave out" he replied looking into my eyes.

I immediately got loss in his greenish grey eyes, the sun was rising so the glow from it showed the color well. I silently prayed that our baby would come out with the same color.

"Toya?" he called snapping me out of my trance.

"Hmm" I replied

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes, the appointment is at 11, so we need to leave by 10:15, no later than10:20."

"Okay well I'm already dressed so I'll start on you some breakfast because I know you haven't ate."

I smiled; "thank you"

"Ain't shit" he walked over and kissed my forehead. "I love you" He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you more"

"I love you forever"

My heart fluttered; "forever and ever?"

"Forever and ever" He replied.

We gazed into each other's eyes until he stood straight up and cleared his throat. "What you got a taste for" he asked walking into his closet.

I took this time to drain the tub and step into the shower. "It doesn't matter I'm not that hungry anyways"

"You gotta feed my baby" he said as he stood at the shower door.

I rolled my eyes; "just make whatever"

"Alright"

20 minutes later I got out of the shower and walked into my closet to find something to wear. I decided on some black leggings, a white tank top, a yellow jacket & some yellow Versace Medusa slides. I grabbed my yellow Versace shoulder bag and carried everything to the room.

I applied Shea butter to my skin and extra to my stomach and got dressed. I sprayed my body with perfume and exited the room.

I walked down the stairs and Luckie already had my breakfast waiting. He made eggs, bacon, and wheat toast. He also had me some fruit, granola, yogurt, and orange juice.