Chapter 29

Kiari

A month later.....

Jesus, now I see why this bitch was crazy over this nigga. I thought as I laid wrapped in Jasper's arms. Ain't no way I would've pulled the move she did on a man with some dick like his.

I knew from the jump his ass would be a DICKstraction. God truly blessed this man in every department. I don't think I could even ask for a better man to have in my life.

"Stop staring at me weirdo" he chuckled in a sleepy voice.

"How you know I'm staring if ya eyes closed" I mugged him.

"I can feel you" he replied

"Whatever" I giggled and kissed his cheek.

I rolled out of his bed and grabbed my robe and limped to the bathroom. His ass started laughing. I shot the middle finger up at his ass. I begin to run me a bath so that I could soak my sore ass muscles.

I poured in my Lavender bath salt, along with some bubble bath, allowed it to reach a nice height and stepped into the water. Jas walked in and just stared at me.

"Can I help you?" I smiled up at him.

"You know you're beautiful right?"

Blushing I replied "thank you baby" I puckered my lips for a kiss.

He leaned down and kissed my lips. "I gotta go to the lounge today, there's keys downstairs on the table by the garage for you to lock up. Security will set the alarm from the booth. Leave whenever you want" he stated as he got into the shower.

"Ooouuuu I get kkeeyyss" I sung loud so that he can hear me.

"You can have whatever you lliikkee" he sung back chuckling

"You're so corny man" I laughed shaking my head.

He washed his body and got out of the shower; I eyed him hungrily. My insides begin to get all hot.

"Stop looking at me like that man" he said watching me through the mirror.

"You so ffiinnee" I said dramatically throwing my head back.

"I know" he said walking out

"Eeewwww, I take that back" I laughed.

"Yea yea yea"

I got out of the tub and stepped into the shower to wash my body. About 10 minutes later he walked in and opened the door.

"Give me kiss, I'm finna leave"

I kissed his lips passionately. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I happily obliged.

"Aight ma I'll see you later, what you doing today?"

"Going to see Kangaroo, then going to eat with the girls"

"Kangaroo?" He asked with a confused face.

"Ya crazy ass ex"

He died laughing; "did you just call her Kangaroo?"

I shrugged my shoulders; "the bitch is nuts, but I can see why now. God blessed you" I smirked.

"Whatever" he chuckled. "Take one of my guards with you so I know you straight"

"Boy I do-"

"What I say?" He raised an eyebrow

"Juri is gonna be with me" I pouted as I stepped out of the shower wrapping my towel around me.