17

Play song above :(
Emma's POV
Days later...

Ethan came back later that night. Being cold towards all of us, including Grayson.

He didn't even care to look at me though, he stomped right past me like I was a ghost.

After a couple hours though he started to talk to Grayson and liv. But not me. I tried to butt into the conversations sometimes but then Ethan would get up and walk away into a different room.

Liv and Grayson has sympathy for me, but that wasn't enough for me.

Ethan was breaking my heart.

I didn't even understand why he was mad. I didn't even understand the situation.

I still don't understand. What it's like to have a kid. What I should do. What I need to do.

I might be little, but I know what and what not to do.

Now. Now was my time to give up. Ethan didn't care for me anymore.

It's only been a couple days since this whole thing, but somehow I feel as if to Ethan. He's fallen out of love with me.

So just a couple hours ago, while Ethan was out getting food for himself. I had Grayson and liv pack up all my stuff I brought over to our place... well used to be our place, into boxes and to move it back into my old apartment.

Liv said she could help me with the baby, but for me I didn't want that. I wanted Ethan.

But he didn't want the baby, and I had to learn to accept that.

Liv drove me in her new car she got since her job was paying well. I had my head on the window the whole time, as tears slowly fell out of my eyes with every blink I made.

"You okay em?" Liv asked me as she pulled up to a red light. I looked at her and then immediately back to the window.

Liv's face showed sorrow as I let myself cry hard. My breath became weak and my heart burned in my chest.

I started to scream, Liv then raced to my apartment as soon as the light turned green.

She got out of the car and grabbed me. I cried into her shoulder as I gripped hard onto her waist.

"W-why doesn't he want me?!" I cried out. She shook her head and shrugged.

"It's okay. Its okay." She cooed. My cries just came out harder.

She lead me inside and sat me on the couch. Tears fell down my cheeks and my legs shaked.

Liv got me some water from the kitchen and set it down on the table in the living room.

"Should I-I get rid of the baby?" I asked softly, as hiccups escaped my mouth.

Liv's head snapped to me and she nodded no. I looked down and sniffled. "Hell no, if he can't except the fact that this is NOT your fault. Then he doesn't deserve you." She ranted.

"B-But then he'll want me back." I said quietly. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"No. Emma. If he really loves you, he will except this." She spoke lowly. I just nodded, knowing she was right. "Now don't hate me, but I have to head to work. I will be back right after my shift. Okay?" She said. I nodded and got up to hug her.

"Love you." I said without stuttering. She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Love ya too." She said as she left my cold boring apartment.

I was now alone, so I plopped down on the couch and let out a big sigh.

My heart ached so bad, my throat; sore from all the screaming. My eyes burned from all the crying, and my head was numb from all the over thinking.

And all this was caused my Ethan. Darkness took over my apartment and I was still awake looking at my turned off tv.

Every time I blinked a tear would fall. I was surprised I haven't ran out yet, which the thought made me let out a saddened giggle.

I then decided to get up and walk to my bed room, so I could try and go to sleep. I got into my sheets and laid my head down  on my pillow.

My eyes turned glossy once again, and by the time I was tired of crying, so I just closed my eyes until my tears fell back into place.

I reopened my eyes and felt them burned from all the crying.

"Maybe if I was a big girl, this would have never happened." I mumbled to myself.

Ethan? Ass whoppin? Sounds like the ideal thing to me rn >:(
15c & 15v for next chap, there is a q&a I'm doing right after I post this so yeye . Love u ❤️