4

Emma's POV

I felt myself being carried into a house and being placed on a comfortable bed. I was to tired to care, but I remember the last person I was with was Ethan. "God love, your already changing me." He spoke; not knowing that I was half awake. I don't understand how I'm changing him, I've seen him one time and that's... now. I don't see him growing from looking at me. Well I mean unless he's jack and the bean stock type of guy.

"how am I changing you?" I asked in a groggy voice. He looked at me and shook his head.

"nothing, Emma..." He said turning away, i grew confused and just decided to ignore it.

"It's late, my bed time is at 9" I said and sat up a bit on (i'm guessing) in his bed. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I'll let you stay up for tonight" He told me, and I nodded.

"I thought we were gonna go to your playroom?" I asked kinda bummed out, I wanted to play with barbies. He looked down to me and shook his head chuckling sadly.

"I don't think your ready for that yet." He said softly, tears brimming his eyes. Why is he sad that he can't play with barbies, it's late!?

"Don't cry we can play another time." I said trying to cheer him up. He laughed and nodded, taking my soft hand in his and kissing it.

"Ya, another time." He whispered, kissing my forehead. Wow! i'm never washing my forehead again. wait... yes I am otherwise he will never kiss it again.

"Your so good looking." I said to him, his eyes shot down to me and he and I broke out laughing. He dove on top of me and snuggled me in his arms. Yes, I just met him but princess marry their boyfriends in under 10 seconds.

My eyes began to close in his warmth, so I let myself drift off to sleep.

Ethan's POV
I noticed she fell asleep, with her cute little nose in my neck almost making me fall inlove with her already. But I can't I've lost to much, and loosing her would make it worse. I've seen so many bad things, I can't keep count anymore.

I've lost everyone I care about, and It seems as if every time I care they leave or get hurt, and I can't do shit about it.

I looked at her sleeping body admiring what I somewhat have. I get attached to easily... just looking at her make me what to kiss her already. But I can't move that fast, she's still a damn kid for gods sake. Not that i'm complaining.

I rolled off of her, and laid down next to her playing with her hair until I fell asleep.

I sat in my room, doing my Spanish homework, while gray was playing the violin for his music class.

"Gray your getting better" I told gray honestly... well at least it doesn't sound like a fork being dragged across a glass plate anymore...

Everything was quiet until we heard a loud bang coming from down stairs, gray and I shot each other looks and tip-toed down the steps together.

Our parents were on their knees as two masked men stood there with guns as one was gathering our most expensive belongings.

"IS ANYONE ELSE HERE?!" one of the masked men shouted, waving his gun around.

"No sir, It's just my wife and I" My dad said looking down to the ground as both their hands were tied behind their backs.

"E, whada we do?" Gray whispered, I wiped my tear and thought long and hard.

"We gotta just go." I said to him, He shot me a look and shook his head no. I gave him a dumb look and shook my head yes.

"No, were not leaving them." I grabbed my face in my hands.

"It's the only way gray, they'd want us to." I spoke, he shook his head no; still refusing.

"Aye we hear you two fucks, get down here!" The guy yelled, my heart pounded and my heart broke; because when we looked back down my dads head was in front of the gun.

and then it went off... "NOOO DAD!!" I yelled, gray ran to my mom and hugged her.

I walked down the steps and looked at my dads lifeless body. The masked man then shot my mom, making me completely numb. "Now... Which one is going?" The man asked pointing his gun back and forth between gray and I.

"Me" gray and I said in sync. I shook my head no at gray and he just looked down tears running down his face. My sister moved far away with her new family and my parents just died now, why not kill us both?

"I'm older, kill me" I said and gray shook his head no.

"by 20 min-" But that's when the man pulled the trigger, making a bullet fly through Grayson's head. I flinched as his body hit the ground, police sirens were then heard outside and my eyes burned with so many tears.

The men fled as I was left in a house full of the people I loved the most. "sir? Sir?" a officer asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up to him and tears fell down my face.

"are you okay?"

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" I was woken up by the angel herself, her eyes teary and my eyes just as hers. "you were crying in your sleep, and yelling 'no' and 'kill me'" She whispered. I looked In her teary eyes and broke down crying.

"I'm okay now..." I whispered to her, stroking her long brown hair.

--

Bet y'all aint see dis sht coming.... < fuck

5 comments 5 votes for nextoooo !!