12

Ethan's POV

"D-do you want a s-sandwich?" Emma asked quietly, looking down at the floor. I looked up to her from my bed and blew out a breath.

"Does it look like I want one? If I wanted one I would fucking get one... Wouldn't I?" I snapped at her, she nodded her head and ran out of my room. I immediately regretted my harsh words to her and got up going after her.

Every since the 'Grayson and her parent' Incident I've been nothing but cold towards her. I blame myself over and over again, because she doesn't deserve this pain.

Every night I've been having panic attacks, because I've been so stressed about the situation. Emma's helped me through it all. So for that I hate myself for the way I've been acting towards her.

I walked in the living room and saw her on the couch crying. My heart broke at the sight of her in agony. "baby..." I whispered to her; approaching her. She looked up to me and sniffled. Tears still fell out of her eyes, making her once blue eyes a light gray.

"Do you hate me?" She asked, as her voice cracked; making it noticeable that she had a lump in her throat from crying. I shook my head no and sat down next to her.

"No, no... Why would I hate you?" I asked her putting my hand on hers but she slowly moved her hand away from mine. My heart clenched and I looked down.

"I should h-have went with my mom and d-dad, If I knew n-not going would make you h-hate me." She cried, and brought her hands to her face crying into them. I grabbed her into a hug, and she cried harder into my shoulder, but she didn't dare touch me. Which broke me.

There was a knock at the front door, which caused me to pull away from Emma. Which I hated not being close to her at the moment. I got up and went to answer the door. I swung the door open. "Grayson?!" I screamed.

He smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug. I cried into his shoulder and he did the same to mine. I then quickly pulled back and looked him up and down. "How the fuck are you alive?" I asked him. He looked down and sighed.

Emma walked up to me and hid behind me, taking in Grayson's features. "Wow." Is all she said and then looked back down to the floor; sniffling.

"So, I know this is all weird and confusing to you Ethan..." Grayson started out. "W-when mom and dad passed right in front of our eyes. then when they aimed it at me... they missed me by an inch." He told me. "But the sound was so loud it made my ears bleed and me to faint." He stated, looking towards me and Emma.

"And I woke up in a hospital bed, and I asked for you. Everyone acted like they didn't know you, and by the time I found out about you. You moved so far, and It took me 2 years to save up enough to come and search for you." He took a deep breath and continued.

"Then I ran into this lovely couple who took me in to find out where you lived and so I could surprise you." He said happily. "And that's why I'm here now, the couple said they were here to find their daughter too. So I felt that I could help too. And e-emma is their daughter." He smiled.

"So they said if by taking me to you, they could get their daughter back. So it's a win win." He spoke, which almost caused me to choke on air, from this whole explanation.

"She's not going with them, period." I said to Grayson, pulling him inside my house. Emma looked to me, fiddling with her fingers.

"maybe I should." She said to gray and I. "It will m-make you happier." She spoke so quietly to me. I shook my head, tears threatening to fall.

"No." I spoke, getting closer to her. I grabbed her wrists in mine, and rubbed over them. "I'm not letting you leave me, I love you. okay?" I said to her. She nodded and a tear fell out of mine and her's eyes.

She hugged me softly and wiped her eyes on my shirt. Grayson looked to us and a weak smile fell on his face. The door busted open and her parents came in, trying to grab her out of my arms. "NOOO!" Emma yelled, but I held onto her.

Grayson pulled her dad back, punching him in the face; knocking him out. Emma kicked her mom in her face and she stumbled back. Her mom held her nose and blood ran out of it. Emma let go of me and walked to her mother. She lifted her hand up and smacked her mother across the face. "f-fuck you, g-get out of my house." Emma stuttered, she then walked over to her dad and kicked him.

"Leave." She spoke once again, making my mouth open with shock. Her mom shook her head and took her dad to leave. When they finally left, Grayson walked up to her and high fived her. She smiled at him and laughed softly.

She then turned to me and ran into my arms. She breathed in my cologne and put her hands under my shirt to feel my bare skin. She stood on her tippy-toes and kissed my lips softly. "I love you." She mumbled and then laid her head on my chest.

Grayson looked to me and nodded, approving. I rolled my eyes at him and mouthed to him. "Love you bro."

Dis nigga was alive the whole fucking time 👶🏿
5c & 5v for next chapter 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨