16

Emma's POV
Smut;)
play song above when I say

"Finally eighteen, now I can fuck you as many times as I want." Ethan grunted rubbing on my butt, as we laid in bed. We had all gone to bed after our long princess movie session. Best birthday ever though.

"you could f-fuck me as many times as you want anyway." I shuddered, when his big hand grabbed one of my butt cheeks tightly. My princess parts soon started to be in need of his attention soon after he grabbed my butt like that.

I only had on some booty short and a sports Calvin Klein bra on. Ethan had on some gray sweatpants and that's it. Liv and Grayson seemed to really hit it off, and they fell asleep on top of one another on the couch.

Liv had her hands in his hair and Grayson had his big arms around her waist. My heart swooned for them, it was so cute.

"Emma... How about I give you your big birthday gift." Ethan said in my ear, making my legs tremble. I nodded and laid on my back. He got on top of me and kissed my lips softly. "I'm going to make love to you..." He carried on.

I don't know the different between 'fucking' and 'love' but I guess i'm gonna find out...

He kissed along my face until his lips reached my neck, he sucked on my skin lightly to only leave marks for a couple seconds. I let out a whimper, as I rubbed my parts against his.

He groaned into my ear, and he let me rub myself against him. Soon a wet spot had leaked through my shorts from how much I wanted him.

He sat up a bit and pulled down his sweats... he had no underwear on. My mouth opened shockingly, since I still couldn't get over the fact he was BIG.

He smile down at me and helped me take my sports bra off. Soon after that was off he reached down to my boobs and sucked and kissed on them. My eyes fluttered shut, and my hands flew to his hair.

He groaned against me and I moaned out loud. He shot up and kissed my lips. He pulled my shorts down rather fast and got in between my legs.

He took his two fingers and felt my princess parts. "God damn, you're so wet." He mentally moaned. He took some of my wetness and put his fingers in his mouth. He sucked my juices off his fingers and hummed in satisfaction.

He kissed down my stomach until he reached my parts. He licked a bold stripe up it and sucked on my bud, he grabbed my thighs in his arms so I wouldn't move. I moaned out his name and my back arched off the bed. "Yes, daddy." I moaned, he moved his head and crawled back up to my face.

"Keep calling me daddy baby, and I'm gonna fuck you until you pass out." He chirped. My heart dropped and my pouty face went on.

"B-But you said you were gonna make love to me." I whimpered. His face dropped and he kissed my lips. He laid on top of me and kissed my shoulder.

"Yes, I'm going to make love to you. I was just saying for... umm... next time." He lead on, He wiped my tears and I nodded. He kissed my lips once more before he lined himself up with me.

He put his tip inside of me and my breath hitched in my throat. "Oh shit." Ethan moaned as he fully entered me. I let out the biggest moan I ever have.

Ethan put both of his arms above my head holding my hands with his, so I couldn't move my arms. He thrusted into me slowly but hard, so that I still felt the best pleasure I could. "Mmm, Daddy." I moaned and opened my legs more for him, so he could have better access.

He pulled out then went back in; repeating his actions more and more. He soon sped up a tad bit, lewd sounds came from the friction of both of us. "Kis-ss me daddy." I moaned, sweat dripped off his head as he leaned down to kiss my lips.

"Fuck princess, you feel so good." He grunted and let go of one of my hands to grip my waist. He grabbed my leg and lifted it over his shoulder to get a better angle. The new angle made me let out a yelp of pleasure as he had now hit my G-spot.

"Yes, daddy don't stop. you're about to m-make me c-cum." I moaned and threw my head back, and my eyes to roll in the back of my head. My one free hand came in contact with his back as I scratched at it from all the pleasure.

With every thrust a moan came out of my mouth, and cuss words flew out of Ethan's. "I'm c-cumming." Ethan moaned as his thrusts slowed down. My orgasm soon came crashing down as he released inside of me.

Play song
My body shook, and my legs trembled. His body shook slightly as he emptied himself out into me. He groaned quietly as he pulled out of me and let some of his cum fall on the bed sheets. "That's a lot." He chuckled. "That just proves what you-" He stopped himself and the color in his face drained.

"W-What?" I asked now calming down from my release and now worried. His breathing got heavier and he quickly pulled his sweatpants back up.

"I-I didn't use a condom... I didn't pull out!" He yelled causing me to flinch. I pulled the blanket up to me to cover my body up more.

"Are you mad?" I asked, my heart starting to hurt.

"Mad?" He asked in a duh tone. "I'm pissed I can't be a father... I'm not ready!" He yelled. My lip came out and I started to cry.

But the look on his face didn't change this time, he still looked mad. He put his head in his hands and started to scream. He grabbed a shirt out of the drawer and walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

To comfort myself.

Thank u guys for being patient. But for some of u that say 'update' as SOON as I post can just leave, because I try hard to make sure you get chapters as soon as u want. Love u all tho.
And yes drama oop, 15c & 15v for next chap 🥺