15

Ethan's POV
Song above (Don't play yet)

Emma's birthday is today, and Grayson and I have already started on her birthday breakfast. We had to get up extra early to make her breakfast, since she gets up at like nine am every morning. I had to have Grayson help with breakfast since I can't cook for shit, and Grayson is the closest I can get to a good meal.

"Ethan grab the baco-" I had to cut Grayson off and rolled my eyes.

"Grayson, shes vegetarian." I spoke to him, he blew his breath and rubbed his temples.

"Well then what are we supposed to make her? Air?" He questioned, sarcasm clearly in his voice. I chuckled and punched his shoulder.

"Pancakes, and..." I had to pause myself and sigh. "Just make her A LOT of pancakes." I whisper yelled to him. He nodded with a laugh and began cooking.

We were soon done, and I gathered all her food onto a tray. I walked quietly to our room, and saw her peacefully sleeping.

The blanket had half way came off of her body, revealing her butt. She had a black laced thong on, which made me twitch in my pants. Her figure was so beautiful, her back arched slightly as her leg was raised a bit making her butt look even more define.

I set the tray by her side and I sat down beside her. I rubbed her sides up and down, she hummed and turned to me, opening her blue eyes.

She smiled at me and grabbed my hand in hers; kissing it. "Good morning, beautiful." i spoke softly to her. She yawned and closed her eyes again.

"M-Morning." She answered me, in more of a mumble tone. She turned and saw her breakfast, she giggled and sat up. "Thank you, E-Ethan." She smiled, as she picked up a pancake and took a bite out of it.

"So I have a big day planned for you-" I started but she cut me off. She shook her head and swallowed her food.

"I don't want anything, I-I just wanna spend time with you." She whimpered. I sighed and nodded.

"Okay." I whispered, leaning in and kissing her forehead. She finished her food, and set the tray on the floor. She sighed and laid back down.

I laid down next to her and brought her closer to me. "Take a nap with me." She said and closed her eyes.

"Grayson is here." I said giggling. She smiled and kissed my chest.

"He'll be fine." She told me and wrapped her arms around my chest, and she put her leg on me. She sighed and tucked her head into the sheets. I smiled and rubbed her back up and down, making sure to rub over her ass every once in a while, until we both fell asleep.

Play song;)

I woke up and saw Emma dancing with nothing on, just her thong. She was brushing her teeth, and singing along to the song. She was doing that foot work she does and her boobs bounced and she swayed her hips in the mirror.

"Back to looove." She sung and grabbed a shirt out of the drawer. She slipped it on and ran to the bathroom to spit in the sink, and put her toothbrush away.

I smiled at how happy she looked and sat up. She jumped as she saw me looking at her. She grabbed my hand and made me dance with her.

She did her foot work, as I followed along. She smiled at me and did a twirl in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and my hands landed on her waist. "God, I'm so in love with you." I told her.

She smiled and kissing my lips. "I love you." She answered back. I swayed us to the beat.

We walked out into the living room, seeing Grayson knocked out on the couch; loud snores left his mouth. Emma chuckled and ran to the kitchen. She got a cup of water, and poured it on his head.

Emma and I died laughing as Grayson jumped up from his sleep to catch his breath. There was a knock at the door, Emma ran to the door to find Liv standing behind it. "Happy birthday?" Liv said in more of a question.

Emma smiled and pulled her in for a hug. "I missed you, unicorn." Emma spoke. Liv smiled and rubbed her back.

"Missed you more." Liv said. Grayson looked up to Liv and smiled. "There's two of you?" Liv asked. I nodded and Grayson shrugged.

"I'm Grayson." Grayson said and walked up to her, shaking her hand. She smiled at him and nodded.

"Liv." She responded. The look in Grayson's eyes made me happy, Emma's face light up at the sight of Liv and Grayson.

Emma came over to me as Grayson and Liv got caught up in a conversation. "I think they like each other." I said to Emma.

She nodded, and looked at me and kissed my lips. "She hasn't h-had something in a long time." Emma spoke to me. "But, he might change that."

"Happy birthday to me!" Emma yelled and ran to the kitchen getting snacks out of the cabinets and fridge, she ran to the couch after and plopped down.

Grayson, Liv and I joined her and watched princess movies the rest of the day. I kissed Emma's head and brought her head to lay on mine. "Love you, princess." I whispered into her ear.

Sorry for being so inactive, but I'm doing a little better now. So I'll be posting more. Ily all ❤️
10c & 10v for next 🥵