13

Emma's POV
Smut;)
kind long chapter

It's been a month since the whole incident, and Gray and I have bonded really well. Ethan got a restraining order on my parents... whatever that is. Ethan said it's something to where I never have to worry about them again. Liv has been working more and more each day, to the point we don't even talk anymore. I'm okay with that though, because I have Ethan.

Their sister Cameron came to see Grayson and Ethan, since she hasn't seen Ethan in a long time; and Grayson is ALIVE! "Put me down!" I screamed; laughing at Ethan as he ran from Grayson, having me thrown over his shoulder.

I saw Grayson from the back and screamed even more as he was getting closer to us. "Faster!" I yelled and Ethan sped up. I giggled and Ethan ran into his room shutting the door and locking it. I jumped on the bed, dying of laughter.

"I'm gonna get you- you guys, when I catch my breath." Grayson stated from behind the door; breathing hard. Ethan plopped down on the bed and sighed, since he was out of breath too.

Ethan looked to me and smiled. "You're so beautiful." He murmured. I blushed and climbed on top of him kissing his nose. I laid my head on top of his chest and closed my eyes.

"I l-love you, Ethan." I spoke lifting my head a little, and looked him in his hazel eyes. He smirked at me and I leaned in to kiss him. But he turned his head playfully making me kiss him cheek.

I pouted at him, and giggled. I then started kissing him all over his face, as his hands trailed to my hips. "Me and Gray are going to get food!" Cameron yelled from behind the door, making Ethan and I jump. We just shouted out okay and heard the front door close behind them.

"and Emma?" Ethan asked, and I looked to him. "I love you too." He responded. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked him in his eyes once more and came to a conclusion.

"Ethan?" I whispered. He looked up to me kissing my lips softly before pulling away to let me finish my sentence. "I want more." I murmured. His eyes shot open and he smirked. "I want all of you, handsome." I said once again, not stuttering so he knew I meant it.

I pulled my tank top over my head and threw it across the room, letting my breasts free since I wasn't wearing a bra. He bit his lip, and sucked in a deep breath. "Em-" He tried to get out but I interrupted him by kissing his lips softly, but with passion.

I grinded my hips into his, as I felt his thingy grow and touch my princess parts; causing me to let out a low moan. He gripped my hips and helped me grind on top of him. Our lips molded together smoothly, then he slipped his tongue into my mouth making me whimper.

He flipped us over so he was on top. He moved his kissed from my lips to my neck. He sucked on my neck leaving purple marks on me. I gripped his hair in my hands, as moaned flew out of my mouth.

He moved his lips further down, so that his plump lips wrapped around my nipple. My eyes rolled in the back of my head, as he worked his magic around my nub. My princess parts were now aching, wanting his touch there.

He came back up to my lips and kissed them softly before going back down to take off my shorts. I sucked in a breath as he had discarded my shorts and I was only left in my panties. He looked up to me and bit his lips. "You're so fucking beautiful." He spoke out loud so I could hear him clearly.

He kissed me through my undies, and my hand immediately went to his brown locks. "Daddy..." I moaned out carrying the Y. His head shot up from me, obviously being shocked to hear that word come out of my mouth.

He smirked at me and went back down, taking my undies off. "Keep calling me daddy, baby." He stated and licked a bold stripe up my parts. He sucked on my bud and slowly took his middle finger inside of me, moving it in and out of me slowly. "You're so wet." He groaned.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head, as I pulled at the roots of his hair. I tried to close my legs from the pleasure, but his head blocked me from doing so. "O-oh, yes" I moaned out as my legs began to shake.

He looked at me as my back arched off the bed, he put his hand over my stomach to hold me down as I cam into his mouth. He licked all of my juices up and kissed my bud one last time, making me moan.

He sat up and I bit my lips as I admired him. I opened my legs for him and he sucked in a breath, his eyes rolled in the back of his head from the sight of me. He got off the bed and took his white tee off, along with his basketball shorts. He then pulled down his boxers, making me almost choke.

"That's gonna go in me?" I asked; shocked, because It was BIG. OUCH. He chuckled and nodded climbing on top of me, kissing my lips once more. I closed my eyes as our lips made out, then they reopened as he ran his tip up and down my entrance.

I bit my lip from the feeling, and for what was about to come. "I love you, Emma" He whimpered as he stuck in the tip, my eyes screwed shut from the burning sensation. Once he was fully inside of me, the pain went away.

He leaned closer to me so our chests were touching, and his left arm was above me. He brought the blankets over us and began moving in and out of me. He moaned into my ear as my hands scratched his back, and moans, whimpers flew out of my mouth.

"God, baby you're so t-tight." He moaned into my ear. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck so his lips met my neck. He kissed along the base of my neck, then brought his lips to mine. He kissed my lips passionately. I moaned into his mouth as my back arched off the bed, he slipped his right hand to my hip; speeding up his thrusts.

I yelped as he hit my special spot. "d-daddy..." I groaned in his ear. "I love you so m-much." I moaned once again. He kissed my lips and rocked his hips into mine. "you feel sooo good." I yelped for the third time.

His face went into my neck and I felt him smirk. "Oh fuck." he grunted as he started pounding into me. "I'm gonna f-fucking cum." He moaned, lewd sounds formed from how wet I was.

My back arched as I cam on him. He continued a couple thrusts, but they soon slowed down as he got slower and pulled out. White substance flew out of him onto my stomach. Our chests heaved up and down fast; trying to catch our breath.

I looked up to him and smiled. "god damn, babe."Ethan groaned and laid next to me, pulling me close. "That was amazing." He breathed. I nodded in agreement.

I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "I'm tired now, and my parts a-are sore too." I mumbled with a giggle. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Go to sleep, princess." was the last thing I heard from him before I fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

And I want one person to say some "she's 17" face ass, IDC SHE STILL CAN GET IT FUCK U MEAN 🚫 but ily all and yes they finally fucked 😘👶🏿
10c & 10v for next chapter 🤪