10

Emma's POV
Slight Smut ;)

"What's an exception?" I asked Ethan, as he walked me to his 'play room.' He looked to me and smiled.

"When I can make another way of showing you more..." He trailed on. "Without actually giving you more." He finished. I still didn't understand what he meant so I just nodded.

He unlocked the 'play room' and led me inside. I grew nervous and grabbed his hands. I had learned that his hands calm me, because of how big they are. Their like big bear hands, and I love fluffy bears, but... he's not fluffy. That's the only bad thing.

"Don't be scared." He chuckled and rubbed his thumb over my hand, before walking away from me. He went over to the rack and grabbed a whip. My heart dropped out of my butt, and he noticed since he dropped it; fast. "I won't use it, never mind." He chuckled nervously.

I giggled at him and shook my head. He walked over to me and pulled his joggers down, since he was already bare on the chest. I gulped not knowing what to expect next, until he came closer pushing me down on the bed.

He grabbed the hem of my shorts and pulled them down, same with my tank top. leaving me with just my yellow Calvin Klein set on. He mentally moaned at the sight of me, making me blush.

He leaned over me kissing my lips softly and trailing down to my neck, adding to the purple marks he left earlier. I moaned quietly, feeling pleasure shoot through my body. He licked over my neck, and then licking down to the top of my bra. He grabbed the straps and slipped it off.

Once my bra was taken off, he attached his plump lips around my bud, and I immediately grabbed a handful of his hair. "E-" He cut me off by coming back up to my lips, getting more in between my legs. He grinded against my princess parts, and that same tingling feeling erupted in me.

He kissed down the valley of my breasts and reached the top of my panties. He kissed me through my panties, and a loud moan came from my mouth. I saw him smirk and pull my underwear down with his teeth.

He didn't give anytime, before he just attached his lips to my heat. I threw my head back and moaned aloud. He grunted and gripped my thighs tight so I couldn't move away. "You taste so good, baby." He mumbled against me, making my eyes go in the back of my head from the vibrations of his voice.

I bit down on my lip to control myself, but it didn't help one bit. As a moan came out of my mouth once again. Moans flew out of my mouth effortlessly as he worked his tongue on me. His tongue went in and out of me; my legs began to shake and he pulled away.

"This might hurt for a little bit but not for long." He said bringing his big hand up to my princess parts. He rubbed me and my moans got louder. He then slowly stuck his middle finger in me, making sure It wouldn't hurt.

I scrunched up my face a little from a slight burning sensation, but it soon went away as he started to move his finger in and out of me. "god, princess you're so wet." He mumbled making his finger move faster.

My stomach tightened up and my back arched. I grabbed his hand, so I knew he wouldn't be moving it away from me any time soon. He went faster and soon lewd sounds were heard from the wetness of me.

A squeal came from me as he had hit a special spot in me, making my stomach have a weird feeling in it. I clenched around him and he brought his lips to my bud. I closed my eyes as he went faster, making me squirt all over the bed.

My body shook, and whimpers came out of my mouth. He still moved his finger in and out of me, but slower. So he made sure I could release all of it. He brought his lips to mine, pulling his finger out of me. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, and I tasted myself on him.

He stuck his finger in his mouth, that had just been inside me. He closed his eyes and hummed in satisfaction. "So sweet." He groaned. I blushed and breathed to catch my breath.

"Now... Was that more for you?" He asked, I looked to him and nodded my head quickly.

He laid on top of me bringing the comforter over us. "Do you get stuff done to you?" I asked him, putting my hand in his hair; playing with it. He smirked and kissed my lips quickly.

"That's for another time, princess." He laid on my chest and closed his eyes, making me drowsy and fall asleep together.

Just a filler, ily
5c & 5v for next chapter ❤️