BakuBday (KrBk week; day 7)

Kirishima walked over to Bakugous dorm after he made sure the class was ready and breakfast was ready. He had texted his boyfriend a bit ago to make sure he was ready when he came. Kirishima knocked on Bakus door; it opening almost immediately. "Hey Katsu!," he said as he opened the door, Katsuki had on sweatpants and a black shirt like normal. Ejirou had on shorts, a red shirt and, ya know what, crocs. "Hey Ei," He responded, walking out his dorm. Ei dragged him to the elevator and clicked the button to the main floor. Once they got down their the class was waiting for them, the food set out. After they ate the Bakusquad took Bakugou to the arcade. Then the time came for the joke. "Hey, It's 4:20 pm of 4,20" Kami said to Sero who knew what to do, "420!" they both yelling at the same time. "Oh god, shut the fuck up!" Bakugou yelled back at them. 

After that they went back to the dorms they did presents. Sero gave him some merch of a band he liked. Kami gave him a game. Ashiso gave him a phone case. Ejirou gave him a braclet that says Red Riot and he had one that said Ground Zero. Later that night while Katsuki and Ejirou where cuddling Ejirou gave him a cat plush.

FIN

hope ya liked it 

it was short, i have stuff to do today sooo yeah