Bish (Kiribaku week: day 3)

Ima hate myself I have to include grape bish (M*****)

Class 1-A sat in the common room, just talking while Sato and Yaourozu made dinner. 

No one noticed the grape bitch go behind the couch behind Bakugou. All of a sudden he went and yanked out Bakugous hearing aids, both at the same time. Pain filled Bakugous ears, he couldn't hear his own screams, the ringing drowning everything else out. Kirishima ran over, hugging him trying to calm him while Ashido ran and grabbed her purse, getting out the things needed to stop the bleeding. Kirishima told Iida to go get Aizawa anRecoveryry Girl, while everyone else was basically freaking out. Ashido handed the stuff to Kirishima. Then noticed how M***** was tapped to the wall and Sero was walking back with the hearing aids. Kaminari was watching M***** and making sure he didn't do anything. Kirishima started treating Bakugous ears once he stopped screaming. Aizawa came in, ready to kill; behind him was Recovery Girl who went over and healed Bakugou. After RC did that and Kirishima cleaned the Hearing Aids he put them in for Bakugou; allowing him to hear again. Bakugou curled up in Kirishimas lap, not looking at anyone. After everyone calmed down and M***** was taken out (To be expelled) everyone asked if Bakugou was okay. After they left him alone everyone went to eat. That night Bakugou and Kirishima cuddled.