Horrible Kids

Random idea
Kinda angst?
Bullying

Kirishima, Midoriya, Jirou, and Tokoyami all found one another online. They became friends at the beginning of middle school, there now in their last year. At this point they found each other in real life and hung out a lot. Jirou and Tokoyami always helped when Kirishima or Midoriya got hurt. They where hanging out and decided to make a song.

Horrible Kids.

This song was aimed at there bullys.

Kirishima and Jirou sang. Jirou played guitar. Tokoyami on the drums. Midoriya playing around with a MIDI controller that was connected to the computer.

No one was going to hear it... or so they thought.

Now there here in the dorm common room about to play it.

During the bridge everyone got a part, a time to rant, a time to tell there story.

Everyone would know there story now.

Once it was done people said they where amazing.

Until...

"Kirishima, what was your part about?" Someone asked.

Kirishima's breathing started to speed up as his hands shook. Jirou noticed and started to calm him as Tokoyami glared at everyone and Midorya got something no one could tell what it was.

It was a photograph.

He handed it to Kiri, calming him instantly.

"Wha?" Kaminari said.

"Is it that photo" Ashido asked.
"Y-ya" Kirishima finally said.
"Aww, baby, it's ok, mama Mina won't let them hurt you. If they try to I will Punish them" she said, scaring some.
"T-thanks, I guess I can say, um, well, I- I'm- IMTRANSGENDER!" He said quickly.
Everyone was fine with it except one;
"EWWWWWW!" Tiny grape bitch said.
Everyone went after him except Kirishima and Midoriya who was staying with Kiri.

That day ended with M***** expedited and class 1-A happy for Kirishima.