"Dadda!"

"Hey baby girl, Daddy's glad your okay." They talked until Cole got there and immedialty he almost cried. Lili was on a stretcher cradling her belly with tears in her eyes. 'Lils." he breathed rushing over to her. "Hi. Baby and I are okay. I just have to go get checked out. How's Grace?."

"Slow down love. What happened?"

"Semi Truck hit us from the side."

"Oh baby. You guys could have been killed."

"I know. But we're okay. Promise."

"Your alive. I know. They're going to put you in the ambulance now okay?"

"Can you get Grace? She's so scared" Lili asked quietly. "Of course love. I'll meet you in there okay?" With that he walked towards the car and saw his beautiful littlest angel crying in her car seat.

"Hey hey it's okay, Daddy's here." He looked at the EMT before reaching in. "Can I get her out?"

"Yeah she's clear. Her car seat just jolted a little." So without another thought, Cole reached in and pulled his now screaming daughter out and into his arms. Quickly he went over to the ambulance and bounced her up and down to calm her down a little. It worked a little but she still reached for Lili.

"Ma'am? The police are here."

"I just want to hold my daughter right now. If they let me hold my kid, they can ask questions."

"Understood." With that Lili held her arms open for Grace. Finally Grace settled and grabbed Lilis shirt. Just as Lili thought Grace was content, she looked up at her. "Hungry." She whined. Lili looked up at Cole and he immediately went to grab the blanket from the car.

"Ma'am what are you doing?"

"Feeding my child. She's traumatized and I'm not going to deny her of food. Do you really have a problem with that?"

"The police will meet you at the hospital then." He nodded to the police and Cole. The paramedic then hopped in the drivers side of the ambulance and closed the curtain to give them a little bit of privacy.

"Hey. Tell me for real, are you okay?" Cole whispered once they got moving.

"I'm just glad Bug is okay. She was really scared."

"I'm glad you, bug and baby are okay. Speaking of baby, do you want to find out the gender today? We'll be at the hospital anyways."

Lili nodded and was about to say something else when her daughter giggled against her chest. "What are you laughing at Gracie girl?" Lili smiled.

"Daddy kiss Mama."

"Oh so you want him to kiss me hm? How about we make a Gracie sandwich?"

She giggled again and shook her head. "1...2...3!" Lili and Cole kissed their daughters head repeatedly until she squealed.

"Mama."

"Yeah baby?"

"Love. You."

"I love you too baby girl."

"What about me? Don't you love Daddy?" Cole teased. "Love. You. Too."

A ride to the hospital and one sleeping child later, Lili and Cole were waiting to find out the gender of their baby.

"It's a....hang on."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Well it seems that your little GIRL isn't alone in there."

"Wait we're having twins?"

"Not quite Ma'am. Your having quadruplets. Do multiples run in the family?"

"Um...my mothers a twin and my husband is as well. Are they all okay?"

"Yes. So we have Baby A, who's a girl, baby B, is also a girl, baby C, is a girl and..baby D.....another girl! Congratulations!"

"Oh my god Cole. Five girls."

"That's okay. More of my favourite girls to spoil."

"Cole...I want to name them now. In case anything happens to me."

"Hey, nothings going to happen to you baby. But if it makes you feel better, we can name them okay?"

Lili nodded and scooted over for Cole to sit.

"Baby A was the first one we knew about so how about something with A?" Cole suggested.

"I like that idea. We already have Amy and Addelyn though." Lili responded

"So let's pick something that's different."

"Okay so how about...Ava?"

"I love that. It's short and simple. Since you picked the first name, how about I pick the middle name?"

"Yes please."

"Elise."

"Any reason for it?"

"It's the name of the nanny my dad had for Dylan and I when we were kids. She was more of a mom to me than Melanie ever was."

Lili kissed her husband and grabbed his hand for support. "So we have our first girl named. Ava Elise. Next is Baby B. Are we going with the letter trend?

"How about Elizabeth? After your character in riverdale?"

Lili laughed and shrugged. "Why not, and for a middle name do you like Marie?"

"Yes. Two down, two to go."

"Grace Olivia, Ava Elise, Elizabeth Marie and for Baby C..."

"Tessa. After your sister."

"She'll love that. Tessa Penelope." Lili mused

"This is easier than we thought. Last one. We can do it."

"Harper Chloe."

"God I love you. So now we have the names of all of our kids. Grace Olivia, Ava Elise, Elizabeth Marie, Tessa Penelope and Harper Chloe Sprouse. "

"Come here you." Cole brought Lili into his chest and kissed her.

____________
Hi all, sorry for the long wait I've been super busy oops. Anyways, the crash story is part true. I got into a crash a few weeks ago but I'm okay;). So I got inspired to do this. Anyways, leave your requests here and have a good day
Don't forget to like and comment!
Reads: 23.5k
Votes: 463