Fifth Oc ~ Takeshie Crystal

His full name is Takeshie Crystal but some people call him Takie, Crys, and Crystal

His full name is Takeshie Crystal but some people call him Takie, Crys, and Crystal. He is fully Alimun and his soul essence is light blue. He has Frigokinesis or snow manipulation which allows him to control snow. The drawback of his power is the more he uses his power, the hotter the air around her will be. This is can also make him feel hot as well.

  Takeshie is 16 yrs old and is 5’5. (167 cm) He was born on December 30 and is a capricorn. He LOVES loves to play instruments (mostly his flute and oboe), loves the colour light blue, and loves dogs. He also likes milkshakes, sweaters, beanies, scarves, winter, Magnolia flowers, vanilla cake and marching band. He HATES going in public, talking in front of a audience, and playing solos because he’s shy, nervous, his social awkwardness, and failing.

  He is friendly, kind, observant, timid, bashful, shy, cautious, introverted, and nervous most of the time. He feels extremely nervous and timid around Aderia because he has a major crush on her. He’s also really slow to anger unlike his older sister but if you hurt his loved ones or tick him off enough, he can be really bitter, furious, and enraged.   

Power control : 4/5

Intelligence : 3/5

Strength : 2/5

Agility : 3/5

Improvisation : 3/5

~ Has a secret crush on Aderia ;)

~ Is a prince.

~ Lives in the Kingdom of Winterland (temporary name?)

~ Has an older sister named Iris Crystal who has LOADS of anger.

~ Scarf was given to him by his mom and dad

~ Boots were given to him by his older sister, Iris.

~ Is in band and marching band.

~ Mostly plays flute.

~ Not a great chef but still better than the worst chef, Ryker.

~ Best buds with Ryker and Finn.