OC Backstory ~ Finnado Farheed

On this Oc book, I will also be posting backstories as well!!

I have a Youtube channel and on it, there is an animation meme about Finn's backstory too! If you'd like to see it, head over to my Youtube channel (Sketch_Dea)

I have a Youtube channel and on it, there is an animation meme about Finn's backstory too! If you'd like to see it, head over to my Youtube channel (Sketch_Dea). The video is called "Catch Me - Oc Meme"

Name of oc : Finnado Farheed (Also goes by Finn)

Finn had an older brother named Falk Farheed. (You will know about him later on uwu) They were the best of brothers and friends. Heck, the three green beads on Finn's blue vest corresponds with Falk's green beaded choker. It's kind of like their friendship bracelet or necklace. 

But one morning, Falk's bed was found empty. Falk was missing. Some thought he ran away, some thought he was murdered but in actuality, he was kidnapped by a group of criminals that night. They had kidnapped him because he had a power that was a use to them. (Will be explained in Falk's backstory) 

That happened two years ago but Finn and his family still haven't moved on. Every now and then, they would still put up missing posters around their hometown. They have traveled around their planet millions of times looking for him and putting up missing posters.

But what they don't know is that the criminals and Falk are on a completely different planet from them. They're on Earth, which is in the galaxy next to theirs. 

Finn's parents has hidden and put down any picture frame with Falk in it because it was too much handle for them. Sometimes, they would even break down and cry because of seeing his face. Knowing they lost him. Especially Finn since he was the last person to have seen Falk and the closest to him as well. After all, he was the one who inspired Finn to pursue his dream of ballet and aerial silk dancing. And not be ashamed of it either. He was the one who taught Finn how to use his weapon, his ring blades, too.

Honestly, Finn feels guilty for Falk disappearing. He think he may have said or done something hurtful and offensive to him. He also thinks that maybe, Falk doesn't love his little brother any more and wanted to get away from him. And that's why he disappeared.