Oc Backstory ~ Audriana Madison

Name of oc : Aduriana Madison

 Name of oc : Aduriana Madison. (Also goes by Aderia or Adey)

Aunt Emaya used to be the most sweetest person to Aderia. She was the one who babysitted her when her parents were working or on a business trip out of their town. (Her parents were the mayors of Ashbourne)

When she found out Aderia had two powers (Red and blue fire), she was reminded of Aderia's mom and overcame with jealousy.

She was jealous of her mom because her mom was the smartest and most powerful (regarding fire powers) magic user out of the two. She was loved and praised by those around her despite having the second most rarest fire power, blue fire. She knew that because their families were close and they went to the same school together.

So Aunt Emaya took it out on Aderia. She verbally abused her. She'd call her names, put her down, yell at her, mock her, compare her to others (more so to her brother), and act like it was all Aderia's fault. Every now and then, she would even hit or slap her. 

Because of this, Aderia became insecure of her powers and abilities. She thought her blue fire was weird and ugly. She thought she was horrible at controlling her red fire and that she wasn't worthy of it. Most of all, she believed that other people, especially her brother, should've gotten her powers.

Not her.

In the end, she started using less and less of her powers. She only used it when she had training at school or for cooking/bonfires. She has never used 100% of her powers ever since the abuse started. She now only uses about 25% of both powers together.