Third Oc ~ Audriana Madison

Her full name is Aduriana Madison (Pronounced Audrey-ianna) but she goes by Aderia and Adey

Her full name is Aduriana Madison (Pronounced Audrey-ianna) but she goes by Aderia and Adey. She is fully Alimun. Also, she is half Asian half American. Adey’s soul essence is pink. Her powers are heat manipulation and from that, she can make normal (red) fire and blue fire. The drawback of this is that the more she uses this power, the colder the air around her will be. This is can make her cold too.

She is 15 yrs old and is 5’5 (165 cm). She was born on July 20 and is a Cancer. She LOVES the colour red and pink, loves art, and loves squirrels. Also LOVES archery. She also likes Earth, smoothies, dragons, stars, roses, tea, nuts (food obvs), and Martabak (Indonesian food). She dislikes heights, coffee, gingerbread houses, soda, and grasshoppers.

She is weird, smart, adventurous, weird, a little crazy, an ambivert, artistic, kind, and jolly. An overall nice girl but will fight if she has to. She is not very confident. She is really insecure about her powers. She thinks she’s horrible when using her red fire powers. She thinks her blue fire is weird because not a lot of people have it so it’s kind of rare. Her aunt started this insecurity by comparing Adey to other people and looking down upon her.
She’s kind at heart. She just doesn’t love herself.

Her primary weapon is her bow and arrow. Sometimes, she puts little tricks and abilities in her arrows like forming a net when it hits its target or exploding. Her secondary weapon is her powers but she will only use it if she is forced to. She is insecure and thinks she will mess up when using powers so she doesn’t use it often.
•••
Power control : 4/5
Intelligence : 5/5
Strength : 2/5
Agility : 3.5/5
Improvisation : 2.5/5
Cooperativeness : 5/5
•••
Random Facts :
~Multilingual!!
~ Has an older brother named Adrien and a younger brother named Alexander.
~ Middle child!
~ Daughter of the mayor of a town called Ashbourne.
~ Has collected 200 acorns so far.
~ Will climb up a tree to feed and talk to the squirrels.
~ Sticks her tongue out like a cat/dog at random times.
~ Eyes turn red when she uses her powers.