Second Oc ~ Ryker Astaroth

He’s full name is Ryker Astaroth but for some reason, his friends call him Rykie or Ry

He’s full name is Ryker Astaroth but for some reason, his friends call him Rykie or Ry. He is half Blooderian and half Alimun. Again, Alimun is a living being that looks like human but has soul essence like some aliens. Ryker’s soul essence is purple. His powers are blood manipulation and decay. He can also makes his horns and tails invisible and he does it often.

Sometimes, he manipulates his own blood. But if he uses too much, he will go dizzy and might pass out (like normal humans do) His body tried to adapt to this. So, his heart pumps out blood faster than usual humans. But of course, the blood doesn't last forever.

Blooderian is a species of Alien. They usually have blood-related powers, a purple ombre tail, and purple ombre horns. They also usually markings on their back that looks like wings and can form into wings.

Ryker’s markings glow purple when about to be used. Then, the markings turn into feathery wings (like bird wings) and is purple to black ombre colour like his horns and tails. At the tip and top of his wings is one sharp grey horn.

He is 17 yrs old and is 5’8 (172.72) He was born on October 15 and is a Virgo. He LOVES sports (soccer), loves purple, and loves bats. He also likes puns, jokes, memes, vines, potato chips, math, and soda (coca cola). He respectfully HATES bullying, abuse, and bullies. He dislikes lettuce, ELA, school, mosquitoes, chores, cleaning, and Kate (jokingly).

He is very athletic, talkative, immarue, flirty, playful, lazy, and funny. He LOVES to quote vines/meme, tell jokes, and say pickup lines. He is not exactly smart but he is good at improvisation and going with the flow. Yes, he is lively but truly, he is a really nice guy and actually insecure about the blooderian part of himself (relates to backstory). He will try to make his friends smile when they are feeling down and lighten up the mood. He is respectful and knows his boundaries when it comes to flirting and people.

His primary weapon to use in battle is his staff. His staff has an adjustable strap and he can take off the strap if he wants to. His secondary weapon is his powers. He always carries a knife in his pockets or on his belt just in case he needs to draw blood from himself. It’s to fight with.

Power control : 4/5

Intelligence : 1.5/5

Strength : 3/5

Agility : 4.5/5

Improvisation : 5/5

Random Facts :

~ Best bros with Finn.

~ Wears a purple bat onesie and purple bunny slippers to sleep.

~ LOVES sleepovers!

~ Has a cousin named Kate (Ksenia is her real name).

~ He loves to mock and annoy Kate.

~ He is an only child.

~ Son of the mayor of a city called Bloodline.