Oc Backstory ~ Ryker Astaroth

I have a Youtube channel and on it, there is an animatic about Ryker's backstory too! If you'd like to see it, head over to my Youtube channel (Sketch_Dea)

I have a Youtube channel and on it, there is an animatic about Ryker's backstory too! If you'd like to see it, head over to my Youtube channel (Sketch_Dea). The video is called "Poison - Oc animatic"

Name of Oc : Ryker Astaroth

Context : Blooderians are a type of Aliens/Alimuns (Alien+human hybrid). They have purple to black ombre tail, horns, and wings. On their backs, they have purple markings that will magically give them wings. Also, they have blood and decay powers. They can also make their blooderian parts invisible as well.

Along time ago, most of the blooderians were horrible and people would call them "Monsters". They slaugthered hundreds of aliens, and alimuns.

After years and years of fighting, they were finally defeated and the 6-year long war ended. They eventually became peaceful.

Most people were okay with them but some... were not.

This is why Ryker Astaroth is getting bullied. They're terrified of the possibility of him becoming blood thirsty. Like those in the past. So, they do this to prevent him from turning on them.

Ryker wanted to end it. So, he tried to get rid of his blooderian parts by using his decay powers on it. He started on his horns but... the pain was too unbearable. He stopped it immediately.

But a piece of his horn still broke off.

Getting rid of his blooderian parts didn't work at all. And so, he thought of another solution. He made them invisible to the eye where no one has to flinch at the sight of it ever again...