Sixth Oc ~ Falk Farheed

Name of oc : Falk Farheed, older brother of Finn Farheed

His full name is Falk Farheed. Though, he hates when his little brother, Finn, calls him Falk-con. He has heterochromia with his left eye being blue and his right eye being yellow, opposite to Finn’s eyes. He dyed his hair a darker colour which was vermilion. He is half English Lop bunny and half Alimun. He can also transform into an English Lop bunny.

Falk’s soul essence is vermilion (reddish-orange). His powers are portals and power sensing. With his portals, he can only travel to his destination not forward or back in time. He has to know what and where his destination is too. Creating too many can make him dizzy. This is his primary and only weapon.

Power sensing is where he can detect someone’s power(s) and tell what it is. He knows what it is because as he uses this power, his five senses will feel its side effects. For example, if he senses someone with ice powers, he will feel cold.

Falk is 17 yrs old and is 5’8” (about (172.72) cm). He was born on March 9 and is a Pisces!

He LOVES to joke and say “I want to die”, LOVES his family, and LOVES dark + dead jokes. He adores the colors gray, black, and vermilion. He likes to cuss when Finn isn’t around, sleep, prank people, coffee, vines, memes (usually dark ones), soda, chips, card tricks, and junk food. The only talents he has are sleeping all day and portal tricks. He HATES the criminal group he is forced to be in. He also dislikes high school, PE, anyone who hurts his family, cheese, criminals, and daylight. 

He is very playful, sleepy 24/7, laidback, lazy, dead inside, and chill. He likes to play pranks on people and scare them, almost like Finn. He gets irritated pretty easily. Especially with Finn. He may say he hates Finn but he’s just joking. He can actually be very brother-like and caring. He can also get protective and threatening too.

Power control : 5/5
Intelligence : 2/5
Strength : 1.5/5
Agility : 4/5 
Improvisation : 2.5/5

Random Fact :

~ Is nicknamed Killer Bunny in his criminal group

~ His criminal (bunny) mask has a night vision mode, thermal vision, and intercoms to communicate with.

~ All the criminals have the masks as part of their disguise.

~ Falk is how the criminals break in and get away. He uses his portal powers to get them in and out of places.

~ Knows how to drive vehicles and ships. Also has a liscense for both of them too. (Not the greatest but not the worst either)

~ The criminals were watching the town Falk is in to see if they can find candidates.

~ They set their eyes spefically on Falk after awhile because of his powers and how he has a driving + ship liscense.

~ Then, they kidnapped him and blackmailed him to stay in ther group since they knew he wouldn't come with them  willingly.

~ They blackmailed him with a live footage of one of the members holding a gun to Finn, their mom, and their dad's head.

~ They also said that there are two members that are constantly stalking his family too, a gun in hand ready to kill on command.

~ They threatened to either hurt or kill them instantly if Falk didn't comply. And so, he did unwillingly.