Arc 2.1

Back at it again with fast update. I won't have much wifi this week, so I'll do my best to write chapters and then publish them.

Hope you enjoy~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[TRANSFER COMPLETE]

It started, once again, she was back to some unknown place. As she opened her eyes, a sweet and sensual smell entered her nostrils. She didn't care about it and called Lin, "Ancient China this time?" She said, looking around. This time she wasn't on a bed, but on the porch of a house. There was a garden, that was badly taken care of. Weeds everywhere, and half dead plants. There was an oak tree, but it was the same as the rest of the other plants, dead. Her eyes looked over the garden, but in her eyes, they seemed more alive than her.

[This time host is correct]

Lin appeared beside Aria, his angel-like figure was covered by a beautiful and graceful dress, it was tightly tied to him by a yellow cloth, his long blond hair was comb back in a ponytail, leaving just two or three strands of hair hanging in his forehead. Thanks to his hairstyle, his face was exposed, showcasing his pale rosy lips and his eyes were now green. It was a beautiful picture and whoever saw it would think it was an angel.

"Lin... You look very beautiful and heavenly, but you won't be able to walk around looking like that. Not in this time period", Aria said. She had seen the genderless system, so she just glanced and commented.

[Lin knows that, host. However, it doesn't really matter since you're the only one who can see me, and hear me]

For the first time Aria could see the system's facial expression, and this time it was carrying an "As-A-Matter-Of-Fact" expression, which made Aria feel temporarily dumb. She cleared her throat, "Whatever, let's start. Show me the story"

[As requested, initializing transfer]

Aria bit her bottom lip, as the information entered her mind, like a hammer hitting a nail, piece by piece she got everything, "Fuck..." She muttered as the pain subsided. Before Lin asked, Aria began her summary of what she knew now.

"My name is Min Lan, a... woman", she paused, she knew she would be a woman eventually, but just her second world, she rubbed her face and continued, "I'm twenty-one years old, no family and I'm also a... ex-prostitute? Really?" She glanced at Lin, but since the latter didn't seem to care, she just continued roaming through her memories. "Right now, I'm the crown prince's concubine, oh great... I'm the property of some royalty" Ignoring her comment, Lin started the summary of the world.

[This country ruler, Mang Xen Du, the emperor began organizing his royal family before he died, starting from the love life of his sons. The fourth prince and the second prince, both have concubines, but the other four princes didn't. However, the princes weren't stupid, they knew this was only to increase the chance of the crown prince to have a successor before the emperor's death. The second prince took this opportunity to get rid of the crown prince by hiring Min Lan as a concubine, he disguised her background, and send her to the crown prince's bed, hoping she would find some information and get rid of him. Since the requirements for a concubine were met, Min Lan passed and entered the royal harem of the crown prince, however, the latter had no interest in touching none of them, which made the second prince force Min Lan to do her most to seduce the man. For months she did as tell, she was able to get rid of the prettiest concubines, either by blackmailing them with stuff she created or making them infertile, she became vile, but even by all this, the crown prince didn't pay her any attention.

Having the second prince on her tail, and the crown prince's indifference, she dug deeper to find out the reason behind his disinterest, and she did find out the reason. However, the snooping was brought to the crown prince's attention and before she could tell the second prince, she got send to the cold palace. In there, she couldn't go out and her meals were very little. The second prince reached out to her, knowing that if she was sent to such a place then it meant that she had found out something, however, Min Lan got greedy and began asking for many things without giving any information, so the second prince got tired and decided in finding out by himself. He sent some men to silence her since he couldn't have her blab to someone about their connection.]

Aria was silent for a moment while she processed the information. "In which part am I?"

[Answering, you're currently at the cold palace]

Aria looked around, the name was befitting, the place was as good as dead. It had the aspect of a haunted house. She sighed, she was certain that she would avoid any of the stupid things the original did and would make sure to live well enough. "Okay, what are the wishes of this dumb woman?"

[Mission: Get revenge on the second prince 1000 points

Mission: Survive the cold palace 500 points

Mission: Fall in love 300 points]

Aria was dumbfounded, "Get revenge? Survive the cold palace? Fall in... love? This woman even in death is stupid, get revenge for what? She was the dumb one to get all greedy" Aria rubbed her face. "Is there any penalty for abandoning a world? Because I'm in for that"

[Answer, the penalty would be to be stripped of all skills and points. Plus be thrown into the next world without the system, and even after mission completion, all points would not be rewarded.]

Aria was annoyed, she had to stay in the dumb's woman body and do the missions correctly. "There has to be another reason for revenge, In the summary, there wasn't anything revenge worthy, yes it was bad for him to kill her but honestly I would have done the same, this girl was getting too ahead of herself. Isn't there anything that is revenge worthy?"

[Answering, why not try your memories, host?]

Aria stayed silent once again, and after some time she hit her forehead, "Ah! You're right, why the hell didn't I think about that? Fuck, is stupidness contagious?" To this, Lin stepped back a few times and covered its mouth with its long sleeves. Aria glared at the system and started searching.

After some minutes, her tears started flowing, it was almost unstoppable, and her cries were starting to get louder. She clenched her chest as it felt like it was breaking in pieces. This continued until the sun was down and her tears had dried on her small face. "So that's why...!!" Aria exclaimed in a calm voice, which made a contrast with her previous actions. "Now I get why she wants revenge and why she became so greedy." She shook her head and stood up, "Well, I got work to do" She turned around and said, a smile on her lips. Before she thought it would all be just a stupid woman's last wish, but now she felt like there was hope. "Lin, I never missed being a woman, but I don't find this to be so bad. We might even have some fun, messing around in the royal palace" She laughed and turned around, looking at the orange sky. "This might help me move on..." Her previously happy smile turned into a sad one.

<The End>

_________________________________

New characters *wipes tears* 

I know some of you wanted Aria to be a boy again, but I already have the arcs planned, so I'm sorry for that. Hope you come to like the arc though.

Like always, Comment-o, like-o and see ya next chap~