Arc 1.13 <END>

OMG, I am deeply sorry. I started writing after the last chapter but later on, I stopped having any inspiration. I hope you won't kill me just yet.
This is the last chapter and well, I wish you all enjoy it.  Being writing this since September of 2018, oof.

Chapter unedited, because author was too sorry to wait for it to be edited.

Fan art above by my lovely 
.

.

.

A/N: WARNING SEX SCENE AHEAD, CLOSE YOUR EYES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hui Xue captured Mao's lips and explored it with his tongue. Mao left the man do what he wanted, his legs wrapped around Hui Xue's waist, he could feel his member caged inside Hui Xue's pants. He moved his hips, rubbing against it making him groan, Mao smirked hearing him groaning out of pleasure.

Hui Xue licked and nibbled on Mao's lips, while his hands caressed his back under the shirt. His member kept being rubbed by the naughty kitten and it wanted to come out already. He lowered his head, and left kiss trails on Mao's chin, jaw and neck. Mao kept giving muffled moans, which excited Hui Xue even more. His hands lowered to Mao's waist, they sneakily entered his pants and grabbed Mao's butt.

Feeling Hui Xue's warm hands on his butt he jumped slightly. He heard Hui Xue chuckled and glared at him, pouting. Mao smirked and buried his head on Hui Xue's shoulder, biting into it he felt Guilty Xue's hands tightening their hold on his ass. Even so, Mao didn't hate his touchy hands so he just licked the bitten area, leaving kisses. Still grinding his hips against their member he was getting more aroused, his member had also gotten hard and it was the one rubbing against Hui Xue's member. His breathing became heavy, his eyes were blurry and his body hot. "Hui Xue... p-please"
Hui Xue smiled, "Mm? Please what?" He had refrained from touching further, he wanted this man to tell him he wanted him, even if it's only one time. Just like he expected, kitten was asking for it himself.
Xiu Mao, "D-do me, you beast" He said looking into Hui Xue's eyes. He gulped seeing the hunger from his eyes, but he couldn't retract now. It wasn't like he really wanted him anyway. He has given himself over to him a long time ago, only that he could never say anything to him before the other had him in bed already. "As you wish kitten", said Hui Xue licking his lips.

One of his fingers was raised to Hui Xue's mouth and licked, all while Mao looked at him. With the saliva coated finger, Hui Xue lowered his hand to Mao's hole, "Breath in and slow" He said in almost a whisper, his finger slowly entering the hole. Mao arched his back, he has been taken from behind multiples times already but it always felt so intrusive. He opened his mouth, closing his eyes, but not forgetting to breath slowly. He groaned as the finger started moving inside him. He gripped his hands on Hui Xue's shoulder, while his head was against Hui Xue's.

Hui Xue thrust his finger in and out, slowly at first until Mao's inside got used to him. After a few thrusts he increased his speed, hearing Mao's moans build up he smiled and bit Mao's bottom lip. He was slowly getting impatient but holding it in, he thrusted a third finger. This time he went faster, and Mao also followed along moving his hips at the same pace as his fingers. Hui Xue's member kept twitching in anticipation, he wanted to be part of the fun as well.
Mao looked down at Hui Xue's member and bit his lip, "I... I want it in me" He said in a low but seductive voice. Hui Xue didn't delay and took his fingers out of Mao's hole.

Feeling his warm insides empty, he shuffled slightly. Hui Xue positioned his member close to Mao's hole, feeling the heat radiating from it. Without taking his eyes away from Mao, he entered him.
Feeling the big member enter his hole, Mao's head fell back, he gripped Hui Xue's shoulder as the other kept moving. Suddenly Hui Xue stopped moving, making Mao impatient, and instead he started going up and down. Mao has been cooperative a couple of times in the past, but lately he's even more. Hui Xue looked at him thoughtfully, for the first time in his life, he hesitated, "Do you, love me, Xing Mao?" Mao paused his movement and looked at Hui Xue. His eyes didn't showed disgust or confusion, no hesitation either. His eyes were full of love, care and warmth, "Yes I do. I love you, I love you, I love you a lot, you monster". He leaned closer and kissed the man deeply, this time his kissing was the one full of passion and love. Hui Xue was happy, he never thought his feelings would be returned by the kid he saw by coincidence, and cared about. It was unreal, from the moment he became independent, he always got what he wanted but he felt he didn't had anything at all. All the money, the houses, the lovers and employees, the cars and clothes, there wasn't anything to truly satisfy him. However, now with Mao with him, all he ever needed was him, that smile, the warm of his body and his feelings, it was all he wanted. Those eyes full of affection that used to be wasted and ignored by Su Wen, were now looking at him.
He took Mao's hand and kissed it, he gave Mao the biggest and brightest smile he had never give someone else. "I love you a lot too, kitten" Mao smiled back, his eyes were moist and slightly red, he tried not to cry but his tears ended up flowing. It was the most pure and romantic scene, if seen from someone else's perspective. They kept their love making activities till next morning.