on a dirt road running away

"Oh, hello," Harry smirked, watching as Zayn jogged up to his driveway and sat down on the porch with him.

Tilting Harry's face up towards his, Zayn kissed him. "Hello to you too," he mumbled, his forehead still pressed against Harry's, his voice, soft, almost dreamy.

"What's new?" Harry questioned finally after Zayn had sat down properly and the two had parted.

"Well," Zayn began with a smile. "I don't think I have a gag reflex,"

Harry shook his head and shoved Zayn lightly. "We're still on this Zayn?"

"Hear me out," he began. "You know when you're brushing your teeth yeah?"

"Yeah,"

"And you go to brush your tongue?" 

"Yeah..."

"And it makes people gag usually, right?"

"Uh, huh.. Where are we going with this?"

"If you let me finish you'll know,"

"Okay fine,"

"Well, it doesn't bother me," Zayn finished. "Nothing happens,"

"Didn't you know that before? You've never brushed your tongue in your life?"

"No, no, no!" Zayn grabbed hold of Harry's hand and held it to his chest.

For no particular reason.

"I have, but I never thought about it before," he said. "I mean, not until you,"

Trying to withhold his laughter, Harry shook his head. "Okay fuck Zayn. You're acting like I am on you to suck my dick or something,"

Zayn gasped, letting out a laugh. "So you don't want me to?"

"Zayn, I-" Harry sputtered. "I mean-"

"I'm sorry, I'm joking!" Zayn hugged Harry close to his body. "I'm joking,"

"God," Harry sighed, shaking his head. "I never want you to leave,"

With these words, Zayn looked at Harry as if he was all he had ever seen. And Harry noticed it, flooding, crashing waves of admiration flowing throughout his body like his blood.

"I'll never leave," Zayn said softly before grabbing a gentle hold of Harry's face and pulling him into his lips.

Harry brought his hands onto the back of Zayn's head, melting away into him.

When the two parted, Anne was stood in front of them, eyebrows raised.

"Shit," Zayn whispered through gritted teeth, putting on a hesitant smile. "Hi, Anne,"

"Hi Zayn," she repeated her voice low with a smile. "Hi, love,"

Harry nodded at her and mumbled a quick hello.

"How was the trip, Anne?" Zayn began, completely disregarding their introduction. "Went well?"

"It went very well," Anne replied, then paused. "Trisha told me about this," she said, watching the boys' emotions change.

Harry frowned. "She did?" 

"Yes," Anne nodded. "It's cute," she shrugged, stepping around the boys and unlocking the front door with her key. 

The boys didn't say anything more as Anne trailed into the house and closed the door behind her, waving the two off.

"I'm sorry," Zayn cringed, standing up and pulling his white t-shirt over his head. "I don't know why Mum would tell her,"