there is something i can tell yeah

On. Off.

On for two seconds.

Then off.

Harry got off of his bed and walked to his window and slid it open.

"My parents still aren't home yet," Zayn said from his window. "Can you come here?"

"My mom is going to hear the door open," Harry spoke, rubbing his eyes.

Zayn shrugged. "Who cares," he said. "We can go swimming,"

Harry looked over at his clock. It was almost midnight. But his Mum couldn't get mad at him for going over to Zayn's house, could she?

"Anne's a heavy sleeper too," Zayn continued. "When we used to talk all night at the cottage it was always my parents who came in and told us to go to sleep,"

Zayn had a point.

"Fine," Harry mumbled, taking a deep breath. "Let me get my swim shorts and I'll be over in five,"

Zayn grinned and Harry's chest felt warm. Quietly, he closed his bedroom window and slid out of his boxers and put on the closest pair of swim shorts, his white ones.

Before leaving his room, he grabbed Zayn's soft red shorts off of his dresser and held them close to his chest as he tiptoed down the stairs, making sure not to make a sound.

When Harry got to the mudroom, he pulled his Nike slides on and opened the door as slowly as possible, pushing it until it closed.

Outside, he exhaled, and ran over to Zayn's house, the summer air refreshing on his body.

Upon arrival, Harry opened Zayn's gate and trailed in to see Zayn just coming out of his back door holding two towels.

"Oh, shit," Harry spoke, cringing. "I forgot my towel,"

"That's why I have two," Zayn smiled. "Those my shorts?"

Harry held Zayn's shorts out. "Yeah, I forgot to bring them back,"

"Well thanks," Zayn motioned for Harry to follow him as he walked towards the pool chairs, so Harry did.

Harry put Zayn's red shorts down on one of the pool chairs and took his slides off.

Before Zayn could say anything, Harry jumped into the pool with a loud splash.

When he surfaced, Zayn was getting into the pool from the shallow end.

"You're gonna wake up the neighbours," he spoke, his tone soft.

"Well shit, I'm sorry," Harry replied sarcastically, swimming towards Zayn who was sitting on the stairs now.

As Harry swam over, he couldn't help but notice that Zayn was watching him with a smile upon his lips.

"What are you looking at?" Harry smiled, floating around in the shallow water.

"Nothing," Zayn scoffed, shaking his head.

"You know I had a conversation with your girlfriend," Harry said. "It was so awkward,"

Laughing, Zayn ran his hand over his cheek. "What was it about?"

"She told me how you guys got together," Harry stated simply, getting off his back.

"Oh wow," Zayn nodded, looking at Harry as he moved his hands around the water slowly, his feet touching the ground.

"She said you've been hooking up for a while now, huh?" Harry said cheekily, raising his eyebrows at Zayn.