Final Goodbyes

We have come down to the wire....The final chapter....Sad...Ikr....I will try to make an epilogue but im not making any promises.

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES.

____________________________________________

Goodbyes are just sad hellos-Unknown.

I thought it would be easier that morning to let Frog and George leave. I was wrong.

George had his uniform on and we were sitting at the airport in hoodies and sweatpants. Frog was holding hands with Abi trying to get her to stop crying.

I understood her pain. These were my friends the people that accepted me. They kept me around. I owed them alot.

"PASSENGERS PLEASE BOARD THE PLANE TO ATLANTA" The lady on the intercome said.

The water works had begun.

George grabbed his bag and walked over to me.

He wiped a single tear from my eye.

"Your going to be great Diamond...I promise...I will call you when I reach Atlanta.....Take care of Mareoa...I love you...your the little sister Ive always wanted....dont cry stay strong" he said.

His last statement confused me.

I was suppose to stay strong but he was crying.

In a sense I think George wanted me to be strong for the both of us.

I didnt over think it though. He moved to the rest of his friends. Then Andrea came next.

He promised her something I didnt expect him to.

He said when he got stable he was marrying her and then he would try to get her a daughter.

Andrea agreed and sobbed as George grabbed his bag and we watched him dissapear.

I wrapped myself around Mareoa as he looked hurt. Mareoa lost his father to something similar to the army....im sure he didnt wanna lose George.

I tapped him and he looked down on me.

"I love you" I whispered.

He didnt say it back but he kissed my forehead....I knew exactly what he meant.

Nobody said anything. We waited for Frog's flight to be called. This part was hard for me too.

Frog had my back through it all. He kept a smile on my face. I was going to miss him....alot.

"Flight number 456 To Los Angeles is ready...all passengers board" the lady over the intercome said.

Frog looked at Abi and she started crying harder.

He started whispering stuff to her then he kissed her one last time.

He then came over to me and I hugged him tightly. "My first show I want you to come out" he said to me.

I looked at him shocked.

"Being funny isnt so hard when you're around" he says.

"Ill miss you Diamond...but you promised me Sunday dinners and I will gladly take them" he says.

"I promise....I love you Frog" I say.

He kisses my cheek.

"I love you too chocolate latte" he replies.

He then moves to Mareoa and they give each other a brotherly hug.

"Take care of Diamond....I want God children" Frog says.

Mareoa and him joke some more then Frog takes off towards his flight.

Abi was the only person left.

She didnt tell us she was leaving to London until this morning. She was going to do some fashion down there. I was proud of her. She took something she wanted to do and fought for it.

I was proud of her....she was amazing.

"Guys Im just going to go to the gate..." Abi says.

I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You know my number...dont hesitate to call" I say.

She nods as we share one last hug.

She then says her goodbyes to Andrea and Mareoa.

She looks at us one more time then grabs her bags.

I was going to miss them. I felt empty again.

"Lets go" Mareoa said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"We will start college soon....Things just get harder from here" Mareoa says.

I stop and look up at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Mareoa sighs.

"More prejudice talk" he responds.

I roll my eyes.

"Guess what?" I say

"What?" Mareoa ask.

I kiss his cheek and smile.

"Color Doesnt Matter" I say.

Mareoa gives me a smile.

I knew right then the true answer.

Color Doesnt Really Matter.

____________________________________________

THE END............

YOU GUYS WANNA EPILOGUE?

GIVE ME 25 COMMENTS AND ILL GIVE YOU AN EPILOGUE........VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

IM GOING TO MISS WRITING THIS.....IF I GET 25 COMMENTS ILL POST THE EPILOGUE AND THE FIRST CHAPTER TO THE SECOND BOOK TONIGHT.....HMMMM LETS SEE IF YOU GUYS REALLY LOVE ME.....WE WILL SEE THOUGH - XOXO-DESTINI