Set Up

I was really nervous about this party. I was still the new girl.

I went through my closet a millon times before I found something. George told me to dress like I was goin to a club. That wasnt a problem. I picked out a black and red Bandeu top, my black leggings, and my black red bottoms. The outfit was perfect.

For hair and makeup I decided to just curl my hair and put some lip gloss on. After all that,I grabbed my black and red clutch and stuffed my money in there. I then grabbed my phone from the charger and called up George.

"Im outside" Is the first thing he says when he picks up. I gove him an okay and I walk out my room into the living room. "Im going out" I yell to my grandpa. "Okay dont be too late" he says. I dont answer him but I make sure to slam the porch door so he knows Im gone.

I walked out to George on a motorcycle. "Hop on" he says. I roll my eyes and get on. I know your probably thinking that im scared. Nope I went with a boy in Arizona that drove a motorcycle. I was glad I pinned my hair up.

I grabbed on to George's waist as he took off.George I hope you dont kill me.

*1 hour later*

We pulled up to a big house. Whoever owned it was rich. The funny thing is....I bet im living better then them...My grandparents are the richest people here. "Whats wrong George?" I  ask. "Mareoas here" he says. I give him a evil glare. "You set me up" I spat. George lowers his head and looks at the ground.

I breathed a heavy sigh and push past him. I opened the door to the house and it seemed like everybodies eyes were on me. I started walking when I heard whistles,whispers and words that should be illegal to say.

I made my way to the kitchen and got myself a can of beer. I opened it and started to sip.

"Chocolate Latte'!!" I hear Frog scream. I turn around and there he was. "Frog!!" I scream back. He comes over and hugs me. "How did you get here?" he asked. I pointed in the direction of George. He followed my finger then nodded.

"You got on that motorcycle?" he asked. I shook my head yes. "Oh umm...let go on the balcony upstairs" Frog says in a very suspicious voice. "uhh okay" I say following him. He led me into a room and then face palmed his self. "I forgot something downstairs" he says. "Okay I'll go with yo-"   "No its fine I will get it" he says  interuppting me. I wasnt gonna be left alone though. I followed behind him. But then he did something I didnt expect. He sprinted towards the door and left out closing it. I went over to the door and wiggled it. Like I thought. Locked.

"Frog open the fucking door" I say. "Im sorry Diamond but if you and Mareoa dont make up...im not letting you out" he says. I growl and bang on the door. "Frog when I get out of here im gonna beat your ass" I scream. He yells out and apology before I hear his footsteps get distant from the door. Now I was alone....

*Mareoa's POV*

When I walked into the party the first person I saw was Cassie. She came over and gave me a hug. "Diamond's here" Cassie says. "With who?" I ask. She turned her head and Diamond was following Frog upstairs. I felt something....It wasnt a good feeling.....I was jealous.

"Hold on" I say to her. Cassie nods and I walk towards the stares. Before I could climb them George stopped me. "Mareoa come to the balcony man you gotta see this" he says. I groan but follow him anyways.

He leads me to a room and makes me walk in first."BAM" the door closes behind me. I look back and im in the room alone...nope im not alone. Diamond is on the balcony paying me no attention. This was a great set up.

*Filler chapter yep yep Well what do you guys think....let me know....I love you guys soo much you make my day a million times better....welp until next time-XOXO- Destini

ALSO VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW