Almost Perfect Day シ

*Mareoa's POV*

Girl stores are the last place I thought I would end up. Diamond was buying things left and right. She had 2 pairs of shoes,5 pairs of shorts,and 25 shirts. This girl could shop. She would pull me behind her to every store and make me look at things she tried on. She just didnt know...She was gorgeous she could be wearing rags and people would still like her.

"Mareoa does this look good?" she ask coming out the dressing room. My eyes snapped up.

She was in some shorts cut dangerously too short,and a half shirt.

"I-uh I think yo-you should get it" I say stuttering. She smiles and walks into the dressing room to change out.

*5 Minutes later*

She walked out and paid for the clothes. Next we went to the food court and found Frog,George, and Cassie. They were all at a table. "What took you guys so long?" Cassie asked. "I cant resist Diamond's puppy eyes" I say.

Diamond looks up at me,eyes glistening like a childs.

"Im sorry I kept him you have him the rest of the time Cassie" I say. She smiles and grabs his hand pulling him towards a booth.

"Wanna take pictures?" George asked me. I smiled and nodded. We headed towards a booth and got inside. George insterted  five dollars and we started out silly poses.

When the last picture came I kissed Georges cheek. We then pressed done and waited on the photos.

The came out shortly. "Here" George says handind me my copy. I smile. Then I hear giggling from the booth in front of us. I get out and squinch my eye so I can see thru the tiny crack in the curtain. I saw Cassie and Mareoa they were close......A little too close for my liking.

All of a sudden my stomach started to ache. I dropped every bag and ran out the mall and to the curb. I sunk to the floor and started craddling myself. I knew exactly what was happening. I was having an anxiety attack and it wasnt because of cars. I was jealous.....noo thats no the word I was enraged. I didnt see why I was though. Its not like I liked Mareoa.....Hell I was just hanging with him to have somebody to talk to......Or was I?

"Are you ok?" I hear that sweet voice say. I look up at him with tears streaming down my face. "Im okay can you please take me home?" I ask. Mareoa gives me a nod and hands me my bags. I walk to the parking lot and wait on him.

"Are you sure everything is ok?" he ask.

I nod.

He sighs and climbs in the car. I place the bags in the back and get in the front strapping myself in. Before we even left the parking lot I got a text.

Frog: You like him ♥

Me: I know

Frog: Why not take a chance?

Me: I cant love frog

Frog: Give your self time....Im here if you need advice.

I send him a ok. I stare out the window taking in the scenery passing me.

I couldnt love Mareoa....I would only ruin him.

My thoughts were interuppted when Mareoa started humming the lyrics to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.

His humming was soo perfect. Mareoa made me feel things I have never felt before. If it was true I knew two things.

1. I was falling for Mareoa

2. The judgement was keeping me from telling him.

I hated believing my head but thats the best to do. I needed to keep my wall up so I had one thing to do....

I was gonna cut Mareoa off...I had to lose the feelings......Fast.

*Just a filler chapter kind of short I know but tell me what you think im updating curvy girl tomorrow....thanks for support I love you guys truthfully....uh school is going well too....Im glad to be doing something I enjoy.....Well until tomorrow...-XOXO-DESTINI