Sweet Diamond

Sorry I didnt update like I was suppose to...I felt really sick last night but I promised an update and I gave it to you...Thanks for everybody that read my interview the other night it meant alot to me...well heres your update....THIS CHAPTER ISNT EDITED...SORRY FOR MISTAKE....AND SORRY ITS SO SHORT..

_________________________________________

Pain is felt within the head...not the heart...your heart only pumps blood to keep you alive...the head keeps you sane-Unknown

The team was ready for Friday I promise you that. If anything I wanted to beat Harris County. I knew we could do it...as long as we prayed and put in work we were fine.

I quickly grabbed my sweats and jordans and slid them on. I didnt worry about my hoodie it was already hot.

I walked out of there in my sports bra, sweats and Jordans. No lie ya girl was feeling good.

I dragged my duffle bag all the way to the front entrance then picked it up as I hit the gravel.

I could hear the boys playing football and I made my way towards the bleachers.

I sat at the top of the bleachers and looked towards the field. Mareoa was out there and gosh dammit that boy had a body he had body for days.

The sweat glistening off his body made him even more attractive...I love athletic men...something about them attracts me.

From across the field I look at the cheerleaders. They are doing their little cheers practicing for opening game.

I planed to go..if coach doesnt chain our asses to the volley ball court.

The whistle blows for the boys and they exit the field. Mareoa spots me right away and smiles.

He climbs to the top of the bleachers and looks me in the eye.

"I would hug you but im sweaty" he says.

"Well im sweaty too so yeah..were out of luck" I say.

He nods and looks off into the distance.

I glance at my phone for a quick second then rise it back up.

I rose my head back up and my lips crashed with Mareoa's it was a soft passionate kiss filled with love.

I pull away breathless.

"Go take a shower" I command.

He smiles. "Dont try to blush so hard while im gone" he teases.

At that very moment my cheeks had a burning sensation.  I hated when he did that.

I sat on that bleacher for what felt like hours before somebody came out.

It was a really clean cut dude....he kinda resembled Zac Efron. 

He saw me staring at him and smirked. I looked away shaking my head.

"Whats wrong doll face....Mareoa got you on a leash?" he teases.

I scowl. "Go to hell" I say.

"Already there..and loving it" he says.

"Well stay there...and rot" I spat back.

He laughs extra hard.

"Lets cut the bull crap babe...my names Ryan" he says holding his hand out.

"Im Diamond...I dont shake hands" I say rolling my eyes.

Before he replys I grab my duffle bag and make my way towards the parking lot.

I get halfway there when Im picked up and thrown over somebodies shoulder.

I recognize the scent. "Mareoa put my down" I whine.

He chuckles. "Okay little one I will" he says.

He places me down and grabs my hand.

"How was practice?" he ask.

I yawn. "Tiring" I say.

"Oh okay...same to me...you wanna head straight to Frogs or we can go to the park" he says.

"Lets go to the house and order pizza and watch cartoons" I say.

"Are you sure your 17 Diamond?" Mareoa ask me chuckling.

I scowl. "of course but spongebob will forever be the man/sponge." I joke.

Mareoa looks at me like im crazy. We make it to the car and theirs a note attached to the door.

I snatch it off and read it.

Running wont work Diamond....I know where your school is now....oh sweet Diamond....You will be mine soon-Your Broken King

P.S....I like the nike sports bra it suits your figure....haha

I rip it up and sink to the ground. Breathing became harder to do at the moment. I was hyperventilating and I couldnt stop.

Mareoa sat and shook me. I blocked him out and continued rocking back and forth and breathing in and out as hard as I could.

I tried so hard but the wind that escaped my mouth would not come back in. I felt like a ticking time bomb...a time bomb that was at its last stem.

Seeing my stepfather was bound to make me explode.

"Listen to me Diamond....he isnt going to do shit to you......im here....Im right here...Its me Mareoa....Im not going to hurt you" I hear Mareoa say.

I look at him with tears running down my face.....

"I cant breathe....." I say.

"Im gonna call the police" he says.

Thats the last thing I hear before my world goes black.

_________________________________________

I owe you guys another chapter today since I didnt get to update last night......Tell me what you think.....SHOW THIS CHAPTER SOME LOVE PLEASE

UMM EXPECT THE OTHER UPDATE AROUND 9 OR 11 IT DEPENDS WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS....-XOXO-DESTINI