Im Going to Fight for You

*Mareoa's POV*

When we pulled up to Diamonds house I knew I was about to get hurt.

I pulled into her drive way and she sat there for a minute. She then turned to me with tears streaming down her face. "Mareoa I dont think we can be friends" She says.

I didnt know what to do or say. I just stared at her.

*Diamonds POV*

When I told him what I told him...he looked like a dissapointed kid on Christmas. 

I couldnt stand him being upset....but he needed to forget me and worry about Cassie. I decided to just get out.

I grabbed my bags and got out the car.

"I will fight for you Diamond....I dont give up easily" Mareoa says.

I choose not to say anything as I go inside the house.

If Mareoa and Cassie are meant to be I wish them the best.I just need to focus on me. Ive gotten too close to him. Im not the one to catch feelings.

When I got onto the house I went up to my room. I was so upset I couldnt do anything. I dropped the shopping bags to the floor and dive on my bed. I didnt sleep though....I just stared at the wall.

*Next morning*

Due to the little sleep I got last night I just decided to stay in and have a lazy day. I got up, took a shower and did all that other good stuff. I then changed into some sweats and a bandeu top. I opened the balcony and felt the warmth.

I guess I would just soak up some sun. I grabbed my Beats and my Iphone and sat on the therapy chair. I scrolled thru my playlist til I found Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I hummed along as I sat on the balcony soaking up the sun.

Ed Sheeran started singing this one part that made me think of Mareoa.

I quickly cut the song off and texted George.

Me: George?

George: Wassup Diamond?

Me: What are you doing?

George: Basketball practice

Me: Oh sorry for bothering you

George: Nah its fine....theres a party tonight in the city you should come....I heard about you and Mareoa too

Me: How is he.

George: Depressed.

Me: Well he can run to Cassie.

George: If she is why you two are fighting thats stupid.

Me:  And why do you say that?

George: Because you two love each other.... I will come pick you up in a 3 hours be ready.

I didnt reply to him. I felt guilty. I let my mind talk me into getting rid of someone who befriended me and had my back. I hate that I did that to Mareoa. I cant stand it though. It seemed like he had more interest in Cassie. I guess I was wrong. Frog and George were right....I love Mareoa and I honestly dont know how this happened.

If my life was complicated before.....Its much more complicated now.

*Ehh just a filler chapter more to come though.....Lets see what happens between Mareoa and and Diamond.....This will be interesting welp welp See you guys later-XOXO-DESTINI