Graduation

ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT OMG.....THIS IS SAD GUYS LIKE SOOO SAD...I HATE TO END THIS BOOK BUT I have to lets get into this chapter though.

This chapter isnt edited sorry for mistakes

____________________________________________

"Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a graduation gift."-Robin Williams.

Today was the day. My last day of High school. I was ready for this. I had my speech prepared now all I needed to do was get to the stadium.

I looked over myself one more time before sliding my black heels on.

I placed my graduation hat on my head and walked out the room.

When I made it down the stairs George, Mareoa, Abi and Frog were all down there.

I got to the end and George placed my robe around my my graduation gown.

We looked towards my grandparents, my dad and all our parents.

"You guys look lovely...im so proud of you" Mareoa's mom says.

We all smile and they start snapping photos of us.

*a billion photos later*

"Okay we have to go" Mareoa says moving towards the door.

I grab my booklet and make my way out. We all decided to go in seperate cars just so we could get some privacy and think.

I got inside the white Range Rover and started the car.

I pulled out the drive way and my thinking started.

This was it. I made it. All the drama this year was hell. I learned alot. I Matured. Now I feel like its time for me to switch things up...I have enough money to live off my whole life...all that money will go towards the projects I have planned and my future kids. Im not saying im marrying Mareoa or anything but I want kids. I planned to adopt but I cant predict the future. I hope to be successful...not famous or rich I just wanna make enough to get by. I have goals and I am going to fulfill them. Even if I have to die trying.

I was suddenly knocked out my thoughts when I made it to the stadium.

I parked in the back and walked to entrance to see the class of 2015.

We made it.

"Okay guys we are about to go on...Diamond you ready?" The principal ask me.

I nod and make my way up the steps.

I wait a couple of seconds... and then I walk on to the thousands of people. The senior class comes out and sits in their seats. I wait til everybody is quiet and I start my speech.

"Today is the day class of 2015...as you know our lives will change from this day forward but lets all take a journey back to the old days.....I remember when people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up...I always replied...doctor or a fairy...some of us had crazy wishes but as we grew older that one simple question got more serious...we all had to put some thought into our careers....some of us are still trying to decide....I dont know where all my peers will end up but I know one thing...We will never forget West Point high..The football games, the volleyball games even the mystery meat inside the chicken pot pies....One thing very significant happened this year though...Im not just graduating alone...im graduating top of my class along with my 3 bestfriends...they say the strongest bond is friendship and if anything I think we all showed that this year...me and my friends stayed up long nights and days just like every senior here....we made sure we got to class on time like the rest of the seniors...most of all we had each others backs....Thats all that matters in my book...Enought of the long talk....Class of 2015...Guess what?....WE MADE IT!"