Dads and Fashion...No Dads and football..yes

Heehee.....Todays national Love day....I Love you guys....Hope you love me the same....Well here is another updat...I hope you enjoy....THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES

___________________________________

The kids of this generation dress according to society....The ones that dont...are society killed teenagers...hopeless and no will to keep moving...Thats why I say Fuck society...let it be a bitch - Anonymous

My father and fashion did not mix. He seemed a little color blind.I had to help him.

"okay dad let me work my magic" I say.

"Whatever" he says going to sit on his bed.

If your wondering I already got dressed and my outfit was simple....A grey tank top, my camouflage skinnys and my wolf Grey's

(jordans), My hair was wet and wavy going down to rest on the top of my butt.

I was feeling myself but I also had to find my dad an outfit too.

I went though his closet amazed.

"Dad you have thousand dollar suits with tags....grandma would whoop your butt if she saw this" I say.

He gives a fake smile. "Diamond..stop being a nosey daughter and pick the outfit.

I chuckle and continue going through the clothes...I came across a black red and white hustle gang shirt and pulled it out smiling at my dad.

"Diamond really?" he asked...I smiled shaking my head.

He grabs the shirt from me and smiles. "Your lucky red is my favorite color...now pick the pants and the shoes" he says.

I see a pair of black ripped levis and look at him. "What?youve never seen a man wear rips in his pants?"he ask.

"I have dad....its just weird...you dress like your my age" I say.

He lets out a booming laugh..."im inly 35 little one" he teases.

I shake my head in disbelief and hand him the pants then  I got into his walk in shoe closet and thats when my heart attack finally came.

My dads closet belonged in flight club.He had all the jordans. I looked at all of them then turned to him.

"You sure your not a drug dealer?" I ask.

He chuckles. "Drug dealer...no...CEO...yes" he says.

I sigh and move towards the back wall...I grab the "he got game" jordans and hand them to him.

He slips them on and looks at me. "Well how do I look?" he ask.

I give him a thumbs up and we make our way outside to his parking garage.

"which one?" he asked.

I look at them all then point to the all white benz. He nods then walks towards it opening the door.

I get in the passenger seat and he starts the car up.

I put my seat belt on and we drive off to West point High....home of the pirates.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up and got out just in time for kick off. We found seats at the top of the bleachers and watched the game.

"This is going to be exciting" my dad says.

I look at him and smile. "Yup it should be" I say.

"Im about to go buy snacks" I say.

He digs into his pocket handing me $40. I look at him.

"Buy me a hotdog and the rest is for whatever you want" he says.