How Logan And Patton Met

4-year-old Patton was making lunch in the kitchen when all of a sudden an alarm went off and lights were blaring.

"Ah!" Patton screamed and covered his ears. The alarm stopped but the lights kept blaring. Patton uncovered his ears.

"Don't worry, kiddo. Everything's fine." Purity walked into the room. "How would you like to meet someone new?"

"Someone new? I'm not the only here?" Patton asked.

"Of course not. C'mon." Purity said. Patton followed him to a door. Patton saw Corruption and instantly hid behind his father for protection.

"Purity." Corruption scowled and crossed his arms.

"Corruption." Purity kept smiling and also crossed his arms.

"Ugh. I can see you brought the annoying brat with you."

Purity gasped. "He's not an annoying brat! He's my son."

"Right..." Corruption said and turned to the door. Purity also turned towards the door.

The screen above turned white, then black and kept switching the colors until finally... it hit white.

"Oh C'mon! This one is for you again!? I can't believe it." Corruption said and stormed off.

The door opened and smoke fanned out. Patton coughed. Out came two boys wearing glasses. They were also tall.

Purity gave them a smile then looked at Patton. "Morality, I would like you to meet Logic and Reasoning."

"Salutations." They both said and fixed their ties.

"Um... hi," Patton said, shyly.

"I'm gonna let you guys chat for a while." Purity said.

"Going to." They both corrected.

"Whatever." Purity walked off.

"As you guys heard, I'm Morality," Patton said.

"Logic."

"Reasoning."

"Right... are you two... twins or something."

"Oh no. Reasoning is older than I am." Logic said.

"Oh, okay... anyway, let me give you guys a tour."

**********

"And finally, this is the common room. Where the sides, or I, like to hang out. It's also connected to the kitchen." Patton said. Both the boys nodded. "So, are you boys hungry?"

"Yes." They said at the same time. Patton could've sworn they were twins by saying the same thing. Patton instead smiled and walked to the kitchen with the boys following.

Patton got out the ingredients and grabbed a knife.

"Are you sure a 4-year-old should be using that?" Logic asked.

"It's fine. I cook all the time and-ow!" Patton cut himself off by actually cutting himself.

"Let me see." Logic said. Patton showed the cut to him. Logic got a paper towel and ran it under the water. He dabbed it softly and Patton winced. "Sorry."

"I should be sorry. You guys have to deal with my clumsiness." Patton mumbled.

"Well, I'll... Always be there for you and I will see what I can do to help." Logic's lips twitched upward.

Patton smiled. "That would be... Nice."

*Flash!*

Patton and Logic looked over to where the flash came from.

Purity and Reasoning both had cameras out and pointed towards them.

"Aw..." Purity started. "How I love young love."

"D-dad!" "Purity!" They both yelled at the same time.

496 words