Min Holly

[some of you guys told me that holly is a boy,, my bad for not doing my homework beforehand!! sorry if it bothers youu. he'll remain as a she in this book hihi dont come at me for not changing it bc it ain't that deep]

-

"What?!" Jimin gasped, looking at Eunwoo, his eyes big. They were beside the pool, the sun angry as it's heat glared at them with much ferocity.

"Ugh, don't make me repeat myself! I sound so stupid," Eunwoo said, blush creeping onto his cheeks. He was embarrassed, regretting he ever told Jimin about the incident a few hours ago.

"S-so you're telling me you actu-oh fucking God!" Jimin cried, laughter loud. Eunwoo was pretty positive that a few kids were already looking at Jimin like he was some lunatic.

"I didn't mean to! I thought no one was inside the bathroom," Eunwoo whined, covering his face with both of his hands. Jimin had discovered that Eunwoo saw Daniel changing, and actually stayed to stare and eventually got caught.

"What did he do?" Jimin asked, recovering from his state. He stood straight back up and slung an arm lazily over Eunwoo's shoulder.

"He looked at me like I was some freak and I ran out. Good Lord, I'm really doomed!" He dramatically said, taking Jimin's arm off and slumping on a chair.

"Come on Cha, just admit that you're gay and go."

"Am not!"

"Go off, I guess."

-

"What do you think about getting a pet?" Yoongi asked, looking at Jimin in the middle of another rerun of RuPaul's Drag Race.

"Getting a pet?" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah! I've been watching those dog training shows on National Geographic and it's been in my mind for a while now," Yoongi said, eyes looking back to the television screen. Jimin's mouth shaped into an 'o' and then nodded afterwards.

"But you do know getting a dog will cost us a lot, right? From the food, hygiene, and the dog itself," Jimin said, drinking some soda in his cup.

"It'll all be on me, I know you're saving up for your school," Yoongi said. He pressed the idea further, his mind already made up. He used to have a dog in Daegu so he really wanted another one, and he was also interested in seeing how his boyfriend would act with an additional family member.

"Fine, we'll go tomorrow after work."

Yoongi squealed, giving his boyfriend a kiss on the lips before resuming to the episode.

True to Jimin's words, they went to the pet store the day after.

"What do you say about this Lab?" Jimin asked, pointing at a Labrador puppy. Once Yoongi looked at the dog, it barked (not in the nice way), making him wince.

"He doesn't look that friendly, no?"

They continued looking for half an hour. Yoongi sighed, scratching his head as he looked at a hyper Pomeranian chase it's own tail. Jimin on the other hand, was talking with Namjoon over the phone about some television show that was going to air it's pilot episode that night. They've roamed the whole pet store, literally checked and visited every pet. All the dogs were cute, don't get Yoongi wrong, but he still hasn't met the one.

"Babe, why don't we check another pet shop tomorrow? Maybe today isn't your lucky day," Jimin gently said, fingers intertwining with Yoongi's.

"Yeah yeah, let's do that. I don't want you to get tired anyways," Yoongi answered, a small smile on his lips. Jimin and he walked out of the pet store, thinking of any other place to visit the next day.