Moving In

Jimin cleaned up the house, it was the day his new roommate, Min Yoongi, was moving in. He made sure the apartment was spotless and 'little'-free. He hid all of his stuffies, pacis, and coloring books in a box labeled as 'little needs', and put it under his bed.

As he was thinking of something he thought he missed, the door bell rang, making his nerves explode. He inhaled deeply, looking at his appearance. He wiped the sweat off his clammy palms on his jeans and swept his hair back as he walked to the door.

“Okay Jimin, you can do this. Keep your cool, don't be little,” Jimin whispered to himself. Jimin tended to slip into little space when his nerves become too much for him to handle. So he kept on chanting 'don't be little, be big, don't be little, be big, don't be little, be big' like a prayer in his head.

“Hello,” Jimin breathlessly said, opening the door. He was surprised to see a very good-looking man on his door step. The boy had black hair, all hidden in a white snapback. He wore a black sweater and black pants, a big box in hand. The younger moved to the side, giving Yoongi space to come in his apartment.

“Thanks,” the ravenette said, offering Jimin a small yet awkward smile. The boy huffed as he fixed his grasp under the big box he was holding, looking for a place to settle it down.

“Y-You can put the box down the floor, really,” Jimin squeaked, closing the door. His eyes grew wide as he heard his voice shift a tone higher.

'Damn his little sweater paws! Be big Jiminie, you can't freak your roommate out!'

Jimin inhaled and exhaled, trying his best to function like a normal adult. Jimin's nerves were on fire, and that being added to his new roommate's sweater paws was a recipe for disaster.

“Uhm . . . I guess I'll be sleeping here?”

Jimin whipped his head back, meeting Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi was pointing to the living room's couch, asking for confirmation.

Jimin had a heart made of sponge cake, he couldn't stand thinking of his new roommate getting backaches every morning from sleeping on the uncomfortable couch.

“Y-yeah, but only if you're okay with it! We can switch beds every other day if you'd like,” the blonde said, smiling to the ravenette.

Something about Park Jimin's soft smile made Yoongi's heart palpitate. The butterflies in his stomach fluttered wildly as if they've been caged for so long and his guts churned . . . but in a good way, y'know? He gulped, pushing the weird effect Jimin had on him away.

“S-Sure, as long as it's okay with you!” Yoongi answered, holding the nape of his neck.

“Do you want a house tour? Taehyung must have already toured you around bu—”

“No no, it's okay! The man didn't tour me that much,” the male said, smiling shyly. Jimin nodded and took Yoongi by his wrist, unconsciously making the boy's heart beat so rapidly he thought it was going to explode.

The two males walked around the house, Jimin showing him where everything was placed. He was about to walk out of the kitchen and into the bathroom when suddenly, Yoongi spotted something unusual in the cabinet.

“Why are there sippy cups in the cabinet?”

The words rolled off of Yoongi's tongue so smoothly, pure curiosity laced in his tone. As soon as Jimin heard him, the poor boy felt his heart drop at the pit of his stomach. He internally whacked the back of his head, freaking out as he tried to make up a believable explanation.

He didn't need another person to judge him, he already had enough and wouldn't be able to handle much more.

So he forced himself to calm down. Jimin bit on his bottom lip harshly, making a mental note to pray his guilt away before drifting off to dreamland.

“I'm giving a whole set to my friend for her daughter's first birthday.”

Jimin wanted to cry, basically. He was never one to lie to others unless it was called for. He convinced himself to believe that he did the right thing, he had to lie to the guy.

“Oh, that's why they're all brand new. You have great taste in sippy cups, Jimin-ssi,” Yoongi praised him, admiring the cute designs of the cups.

Jimin shoved an incoming whine down his throat. He wanted to tell Yoongi how there was no way in hell he was giving his beloved sippy cups to somebody else, but of course he couldn't. He actually spent a lot of money on his 'little' items, wanting nothing but the best for himself.

In fact, Jimin used a week's budget for the new sippy cup set. He knew nobody was going to take care of him, so he decided to pamper himself with luxurious 'little' necessities, spoiling himself rotten.

It was one of the main reasons Jimin was in a financial crisis, but he just couldn't help but offer himself the best items he could.

“Th-Thanks,” Jimin smiled, trying to avoid anymore questions as he led his new roommate to the bathroom.

-

Thoughts? Feedback?

If you liked this chapter, then leave a vote/comment!❤