Official pt.2

The day passed by quickly, and by the time the clock struck 8:30 in the evening, Namjoon and Jimin were already outside Jimin's apartment, fingers intertwined with each other.

“The plan, got it?” Namjoon asked, looking at the younger. Jimin, although hesistant to whether they should continue the plan or not, nodded.

He wanted Yoongi and all, but he never, and he meant never, wanted to upset his Daddy.

Before Jimin could even ask Namjoon for the nth time if their little scheme would work, the elder's knuckle was already  knocking on their front door.

Hyung,” Jimin whined, biting his bottom lip as he tried to grab Namjoon's hand. He had another plan in mind, an escape plan, that is.

“Hey Jiminie! I prepared you your favorite las--”

Yoongi stopped in the middle of speaking once he sensed the presence of another man, a very tall one at that.

“Nice to meet you, my name is Kim Namjoon. And you are?” Namjoon introduced, offering a hand as he spoke smoothly. His dimples were on display, his face was looking perfect, and his height was way different with Yoongi's.

In short, Yoongi was intimidated.

“Hi, it's Min Yoongi, Jimin's roommate,” he answered, shaking the male's hand. The three men went inside the house, Jimin's heart aching as he was referred as a 'roommate'.

'Roommate? Really, Yoongi Hyung? Can't you at least label us as friends or something?'

Jimin's eyes immediately widened as his nose got a waft of his favorite lasagna. He turned to look at Namjoon and Yoongi. Namjoon was smiling, his body oozing with confidence as he walked beside Jimin, while Yoongi was wearing a small frown, his forehead scrunching as his eyebrows knitted together.

Yoongi wanted to have alone time with Jimin, but the Namjoon guy just had to ruin it.

“I'll grab another set of dining utensils, the both of you can sit at the table,” Yoongi said, trying his best to be polite towards the unwanted guest.

'Tsk, he isn't an unwanted guest. He's an intruder.' The eldest thought, his frown growing deeper as he turned his back on the two.

He was about to ask Jimin if they could be official already, but Namjoon practically smushed Yoongi's plan to the ground.

Meanwhile, the two were quietly talking about their next move.

“Okay, I have a plan in my head. Just be sweet with me and go with the flow, got it Chim?” Namjoon whispered, looking at Jimin. The youngest was still hesitant, but nonetheless gave in. They were both seated on their respective chairs, Namjoon purposely leaving the seat across him vacant.

He wanted to trigger Yoongi by showing him what he was missing out on. And he prayed to all the Gods that Jin wasn't going to kill him for his plan.

Yoongi quickly got back to the duo, internally scoffing as he saw the both of them seated beside each other.

He wasn't going to be able to confess if Namjoon was going to continue becoming a hindrance.

“Thanks for the food! It smells great,” Namjoon said, purposely eating the steaming hot lasagna.

He immediately hissed, the hot food burning his tongue. He let go of his utensils as he tried his best to swallow his dinner.

“Oh God, Joonie Hyung, are you okay?” Jimin asked, genuinely concerned for his Hyung. He didn't proceed to eating his food as he looked at Namjoon, his hands cupping the sides of the elder's face.