Duckling

Yoongi walked over to the younger, admiring him as he was on his tummy, coloring a page in a random coloring book.

Crayons were sprawled out everywhere, a few coloring books messily piled up beside Jimin. A pencil case full of sharpeners, pencils, and coloring pens was also placed beside the stack of books, it's zipper open as it's content lied limply out of it.

The younger was too preoccupied to notice his caregiver's presence. He wanted to give his drawing to a person he really liked, so he wanted it to look as neat as it can.

Yoongi later on realized that there was no way in hell that Jimin was going to notice his figure. And so, he grabbed his laptop from the coffee table and plopped himself on the couch, cracking his knuckles before setting on a new self-made mission.

He needed to have his fair share of research to know how things worked for Jimin. He was Min Yoongi, one of BigHit Entertainment's top producers, having a little will be as easy as pie!

He'll be the best fucking caregiver Jimin will ever have.

The male started by searching up 'guide to little space'. Immediately, a bunch of articles and videos made by littles and caregivers popped on the search results. Yoongi sneakily plugged his earphones in and watched the videos, intrigued at the sight of people acting like Jimin.

Yoongi tried absorbing as much information as he can. He was about to click on his fifth 'little' video when an idea popped into his head.

He typed 'how to make your Little happy', and the first list that met Yoongi's eyes were quickly put in both his laptop and phone's notepads. He needed to have a guide in order to survive with a happy little, of course.

He wanted Jimin to brag to other littles how he had the best daddy in the world. He wanted to get that sense of pride flow in his system dearly. He was totally on-hands with his plan to become Jimin's best caregiver.

-

How to Make Your Little Happy

1. Give the little lots of hugs, cuddles, and kisses!

2. Cook your little his/her favorite 'little' food whenever he/she is hungry.

3. Make sure to follow or do as much requests as possible. (unless it breaks the rules or your little is bratty)

4. Shower him/her with praises!

5. Give him/her cute nicknames!

6. Play with your little whenever you're available.

7. Show him/her how much you care.

8. DO NOT PUNISH YOUR LITTLE IF HE/SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG.

-

"I got this, I'll be the best caregiver in no time," the male muttered, nodding his head to himself as he researched further. He was about to look at another list when he felt somebody tug on his sleeves.

He looked at the person, it was Jimin, smiling at him excitedly. The elder smiled back, quickly infected by Jimin's happy virus.

He unplugged his earphones off of his laptop, yawning slightly before finger-combing the little's hair.

"What's up. . . ."

Yoongi remembered his list.

'Number five: give him/her cute nicknames!'