MinMi

A chapter dedicated to the two fluff balls of the group.

1.

It was another fansign when Jimin went down the line pretending to be a fan

It was another fansign when Jimin went down the line pretending to be a fan. First it was Jungkook who he went to and jokingly called him oppa. Next to Jungkook was Eun Mi who was minding her own business until a certain pink haired Jimin kneeled in front of the table and in the girliest voice he could muster he went "Eun Mi Unnie".

Eun Mi's reaction was priceless because as everyone knows she hates being called Unnie for an entirely unknown reason. After Jimin had said that Eun Mi just turned away from him talking to the others who were now watching the two. Trying to get her attention Jimin once again said "Eun Mi Unnie". 

However something Jimin never expected to happen, happened. Eun Mi turned round wearing mustache glasses and told him that he was to not  call her unnie but to call her hyung since she looked like a man then. Loving at her childishness the rest of BTS started laughing. Jimin couldn't stop laughing and would of nearly fell of the stage if the security wasn't there to catch him.

Chuckling at his adorableness Eun Mi signed his album allowing him to move on and tease the other members.

2.

The whole of BTS were at a photo shoot in the i need u era and were told that they needed to look as sweet and kind as possible

This wasn't hard for Eun Mi and Jimin since they are both naturally sweet people. This then caused them to later on be paired up for some duo photos. All the staff kept complementing them which obviously made the two fluff balls become unbelievably shy.

overall it was adorable videos and photos for ARMY.

i kinda didnt know what to write and came up with these two.

i am also taking requests now so please comment them.

Enjoy