dog walking

Even though I am on break here is a present from me
I hope you enjoy it.

__________||__________

BTS had been given break after their last tour and before they start promoting again. Obviously this meant that Eun Mi could spend more time with Sushi.

This lead to Eun Mi waking up at 7am, later than normal since she had schedules and practice to do normally. Looking at the end of her bed Eun Mi saw that Sushi was curled up in the blanket that was pushed there in Eun Mi's sleep.

Gathering up the leads and poo bags before waking up her sleeping puppy. after they were both ready to leave a bored Taehyung came up to Eun Mi pouting giving her his puppy eyes.

"What do you want Taetae-oppa?"

"Can Yeontan and I join you, we're both bored" he begged. Who am I to refuse his pleas, he's too adorable.

"Sure you can".

With that the two humans and two dogs left the dorm and went on a relaxing walk to the local park.

They let both the dogs off the lead and sat down in the closest bench while the two dogs ran around together. It was a comfortable silence that filled their part of the park.

"So what are you doing for the rest of the break?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence.

"I think I am just going to carry on writing or having a time where I don't have a fixed time to wake up" I joked with a quiet giggle on the end.

"Well we better head back and relax then shouldn't we" taehyung joked while standing up.

I nodded to agree and we called the two pups over. They had wagging tails and were yapping happily at us. After we had managed to clip the leads on to them all four of us slowly made our way back to the dorm and headed back to normal society.

—————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter since it is my first chapter back and I have been focusing on my mental health and my grades even though I still am not very good I am trying my best.