Big Bang

All K-pop fans know that Eun Mi is a huge fan of Big Bang. She is not the only one though, Jungkook is also a massive fan of them. So it's no surprise that you commonly find them listening to the group together.

It was another music show and Eun Mi was talking to Blackpink when Big Bang walked over to them. Eun Mi greeted her sunbae-nims respectfully. Inside she was dieing of fan girling but outside she was her normal cool demeanor.

Little did Eun Mi know that Big Bang were also fans of her work. Blackpink left to talk to someone else leaving Eun Mi talking by herself.

Speaking to them until the award show started she became really good friends with them, especially TOP and GD.

During the award show Eun Mi was sitting at the front with BTS while Big Bang sat behind them.

At the moment Blackpink were performing 'whistle' and since they were all friends Eun Mi started dancing to it.

Halfway through she didn't realize that a bunch of people had joined her in dancing, but they weren't just dancing they were just acting crazy.

Coming to the realization that people were with her she turned to face them seeing Daesung and Seungri twerking on eachother.

Giggling she joined them along and eventually her and Big Bang got extremely close.

I wanted to know what groups people like other than BTS since I like other groups but Stan BTS.

Enjoy°