→ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

EunMi was scared when she was called into a meeting with the CEO. As the only female trainee left at the company she had felt like the time until she was going to be kicked out was getting shorter and shorter. so as she was walking up to the meeting room her hands began to sweat and she was starting to panic.

her hands were shaking but somehow her feet were still managing to move towards the meeting room. when her hand held the door handle she quickly pressed it down before pushing the door open.

Maeri opened the door and saw nine other faces. she recognised one of them as the CEO and she guessed the other older looking male was a staff member. what confused her most was why there were seven men who were also sat there who she recognised as trainees from seeing them in the hallways.

the CEO waved her over to the seat next to her. she went over to the seat and sat down while shyly smiling and bowing at the rest of the people in the room, to which they all bowed back.

she looked at the CEO in a way of asking what the heck she was doing there. he cleared his throat.

"boys this is EunMi and I am going to be adding her to you debuting lineup. EunMi these are the seven boys that I plan to debut you with."

everyone just sat there in silence. none of them except the other staff member knew or had an idea that this was happening. EunMi and the boys all looked weirdly at each other, trying to come to terms with this new news.

the CEO waved them out of the room and the eight of them all exited into the hallway together. not knowing what to do EunMi and the boys who were yet to introduce themselves all walked to the cafeteria and took a seat at a table together.

they were once again plunged into silence before one person broke it.

"hello my name is Min Yoongi" one of them said and he introduced the rest of them. she smiled and introduced herself.

from there the conversation seemed to spiral into trying to get to know each other and before they all knew it they were already family to each other.