James Corden (Flinch)

im just doing this off memory since at the time im writing this my WiFi is not working.

BTS was on the 'Late Late Show' by James Corden. Being here was a dream of Eun Mi's since it was one of the bigger shows in America.

When it was time to go on James gave them all a hug and wished them luck.

James Corden: " And welcome back to another show today we are joined by RM, Jin , Suga , J-Hope , Jimin , V, Jungkook and Eun Mi known together as BTS!"

James: " So today we are gonna be playing flinch. You see my face over there, it is going to be shooting fruit at the screen you will be standing behind. You must not flinch. Got it?"

BTS: "Yes"

James: "Ok so first behind the screen is Jin and J-Hope.. Do you think they can do it?"

RM: "Well i don't know because they are the cowards of the group"

Jin: "C'mon c'mon i'm not afraid you know" 

Just as Jin finished saying that the fruit was shot. Jin shriveled up in fear while moving into the corner while J-Hope fell over and made a sound.

James: "I think that is the best flinch we've ever had"... "Ok next up is Jungkook and V it is now your time."

James: "Now how do you think Jungkook and V will do?"

Eun Mi: "I think that they will be fine they are always playing video games with jump scares in them"

V: "I'll keep my eyes open" he said while Jungkook was just staring practicing not to flinch.

James: "Look they're so.. i dont know if you're really strong or absolutely terrified...look they're not even moving"

When the fruit shot out only Jungkook flinched but V didn't even move.

James: "Next up is Jimin and Eun Mi please go behind the screen"... "So how do you think these two will do?"

RM: "I think Eun Mi is fine since she watches Jungkook and V play video games however i think Jimin will definitely flinch"

Jimin: "Hey Cordon were not afraid"

Just as RM expected when the fruit shot Jimin flinched while making a cute noise while Eun Mi just stood there motionless until a smile came on her face. Once they walked back V and Eun Mi did a celebritorial hug celebrating that they were the only two so fer that didn't flinch.

James: "Noe lets put behind the screen Suga and RM"

James: "Now pull the coolest pose you can without flinching"

Eun Mi: "woah they look so cool" the sarcasm laced in her voice was really obvious so much that it made everyone including James laugh.

That's when the fruit got shot out the machine and onto the screen making Suga let out a high pitched squeal but keeping his cool pose while RM had completely moved from the hit. Meaning that the only people that didn't flinch were V and Eun Mi.

James: "Well thats it for this week thank you for BTS for joining us bye"

i kinda got bored halfway through writing so sorry that its bad

Enjoy